Saturday, March 5, 2016

Frazerway RV and John Garvey

After the BC Hunting and Fishing Trade Show at Tradex in Abbotsford we stopped in at the Frazerway RV.  John Garvey was a really good guy showing us around the Motor Homes and Toyhaulers.  I really liked a couple of really good deal Motorhomes we saw.  A whole other level of living. The 5th wheels didn’t offer much more than I already have.  They’ve got a Hurricane Toy Hauler motorhome coming in so I asked if he would call me so I could see that.  It was good to have Tom along because we could discuss the pros and cons of the various platforms for travel, living aboard and hunting. He had some good questions about the engine and performance that I’d not thought to ask.  Of course it’s a matter of money too.  The new ones are outside the price range but there is a possibility to upgrade with a used machine. The one’s John Showed us were mighty fine.  We really enjoyed all that John knew, how he answered our questions and showed us exactly what we were looking for.

No comments: