Sunday, February 18, 2024

Prayer

Our father 
Who are art in heaven (haven)
Hallowed be your name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
For thine is the kingdom
The power and the glory
For ever and ever
Amen

God Grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change 
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference

God I offer myself to thee
To build with me and to do with me as thou wilt
Relieve me of the bondage of self 
That I might better do thy will
Take away my difficulties
That victory over them
May bear witness to those I would help
Of thy  power, thy love and thy way of life

All shall be well
All shall be well 
And all manner of things shall be well


No comments: