Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Oceanside - rain storms continue

Several times through the night I was worken by the hard deluge. Heavy loud raining and winds shaking the camper.  It only lasted a half hour and then lessened to steady rain. I got up to pee, reassured Madigan and went back to sleep. This morning I’m tired but thankful that the clouds broke and the sun came out, This gave me time to walk Madigan who started the day well with a big poop and lots of sniffing,  He’s happy and having his morning nap on the table.  I’ve had a coffee and texted Laura 
The rains come and go with moments of sun. Oceanside weather reports and warnings of flooding continue.  Laura says Mexico is having problems now.  The Pineappe Express.
I am hoping to leave Friday but the weather report says that this weather may continue till Saturday.  I’m ready to move on,
People I talk to ask how my ‘vacation’ is? And a part of me shudders. I work Monday to Thursday virtual, a 35 hour work week, part time considering a lifetime of 80 to 120 hour work week.  I’ve not have a regular government or union job. I’ve been a self employed consultant and identify with the truckers and the farmers now who are being attacked by big government. All of us who are the workers have carried this cancers of tax and regulations that no longer, in my opinion, contributes.  There’s a sweet spot between left and right, communists and capitalism.  Canada is now ‘far left’ with censorship, propaganda working for WEF and Beijing with Trudeau devastating the working middle class and western canada. The slackards of privilege white French Quebec continue to raise thee cost of everything Canadian. There’s now an increasing white and blue collar welfare,
I’m not on ‘vacation’ four days a week but yes my weekends are in Paradise. I’m thankful for that. It’s taken a lot of saving and working to here and to be consistently supportive of others. I don’t think many understand what ‘steady eddies’ like I am.  I also don’t have sickleave , benefits , pension, or days off. The media is dominated by CBC Pravda type corruptions and never praises the people who work two and three jobs. I’ve done that most of my life and certainly did it for school and now so many of my patients are the unsung hero’s working those jobs and doing night school all the while a trust fund arrogant toddler full of evil and corruption abused the old stock Canadian values and wars on the people who live here and made this country. All the institutions developed based on Judeo Christian ,western and protestant work ethic are being taken over by those who come from countries of slaves and cowards who haven’t stood up to their royality or dictatorship so just see ‘every man’ for himself . I loved Maher’s utube on Musical Materialism.  The descent into money and money as all.  
Now I’m striving to be better, I haven’t done St. Francis or Buddha. I’ve worked and served and now deal with the resentment that Trudeau as his father before him abuse the elderly and dazzle the young,  Was it always that young people could be conned by glitter and didn’t understand substance.  I miss my Mom and Dad who were the salt of the earth and the karma of my experience today is my lack of appreciation for their wisdom. I was no better than the young today but my youth ended at 25 and I see so many who are playing teen ager like the PM well into their 30’s and 40’s.  
My own fiscal problems were related to marrying women who themselves had no appreciation of economics or self restraint but looking back I see they learned.  We learned from our time together.  When we love we share traits and lessons.  The gullible becomes toughened by the cynical and antisocial,  I still catch myself blaming and must repeatedly remember that my ex’s gained and lost as much with me as I with them. The shame in the world today is the cultural Marxism of selected ‘scapegoats’ in their victim/victimizer games, with divorced men being evil and divorced women being long suffering.  It’s the black and white game and here I’m doing the young and old, All the divide and conquer that fuels the left and our Liberal government is so easy to fall into.
Meanwhile I’m in comfort here.  With my coffee maker refridgerator hot water tank and heater,  I’ve Star Linkk and Apple Computer and IPad. I love zoom and doxy.me.  My dog is well. I’m well.  The rain comes and goes and doesn’t interfere in today.  I am avoiding riding my motorcycle and talking short walks but it’s warm and most of day I have only the screen door closed.  
Thank you God for all my blessings. Help me increase in an Attitude of Gratitude and grow in my understanding and love for all in the world. Guide me and show me the way.  Lead me today. Help me criticize less and create more.  Thank you









No comments: