Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Oceanside - morning reprieve from rain

Thank you Lord for this day. Thank you for the night of rest. Thank you for this Adventurer camper that saw me through these days of deluge. Thank you for the lack of leaks. Thank you for the dry. Thank you for Madigan who greets me each morning when I climb down from the camper bed, his tail wagging and body squirming. Thank you for the toilet and shower and running hot and cold water. Thank you for my eyes and sight and sensation, Thank you for this world and the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you for prayer and meditation Thank you for fond thoughts of Laura, family and friends. Thank you for Adell, Graeme, Andrew , Alan, Tanya, Megan.  Thank you for the dogs Thank you for Mack and Murray, Peter, Kevin and Anna, Dave and the god kids.  Thank you for Lydia, Gary and Mary Lou, Belinda and Karen and Ruby.  Thank you for all the people in my life. Especially thank you for the children Aim and Mark’s son and daughter, Finn and Elliott, Izzie, Alex, Kendra Bobby, Willie. 
Thank you for communication and technology. Thank you for the chance to be of service. Thank you for my health and work. Thank you for this day. Thank you Lord for all your blessing, Thank you for spirituality, Thank you for scripture, Thank you for John and George and Vivian.  Thank you for Willie, Phillip and Dr. Lam.  Thank you for Christ Church Cathedral, and St. Barnabus. Thank you for Emily.  Thank for patients and the chance to be of service. Help me be the best doctor I can be today,
Thank you for energy and the matrix.  Thank you for flux and Heisenberg. Thank you for Einstein and Shakespeare. Thank you for Bach and weather reports and police and firefighters Thank you for nurses and hospitals. Thank you for roads and maintenance. Be with those suffering today due to the storm and floods.  May the weather clear that I can continue my journey safely north this weekend,  Thank you for this time in the south,
Thank you for AA and sobriety, Thank you for George, Dean, Stan, Mario, all the guys.  Thank you for Bill.  Thank you for people. Thank you for namaste. Thank you for interconnection and the glue of creation. Thank you for neurons and glial cells, Thank you for electricity and thermodynamics, Thank you for this day Lord. ODAAT.  Thank you for the present. May I keep my head in the same place and time as my ass is.
Thank you again for Laura ,  I do look forward to being with her again. It gives me a warm feeling in my chest and so many fond thoughts pass through my mind not to mention that happy genitals.  I just worry that Madigan won’t let me alone with her when we return,  I am thankful for him as my buddy and partner in this adventure, Thank you for his enthusiasm and presence,
Thank you God for this life,
Thank you God for today
Thank you Jesus. 



















No comments: