Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Journal

It’s a cloudy day with a bit of rain spit after 2 glorious sunny days. I’ve arrived home from camping with Laura and Madigan.  Now I’m happy for the break.  The work day begins in an hour though I’ve continued to pick up pieces on the weekend.  My phone is problematic with a cracked glass and my emails going into general rather than specific boxes.  I wasn’t getting them on the weekend, something with wifi and my iPhone.  This weekend’s test.
Meeting tonight. Enjoyed my Monday on line meeting.
Today I’m still recovering from time off.
The lady’s are coming.  
I haven’t exercised or seriously meditated.  I made Laura and I coffee. Now I’ve showered and shaved.
No plans for more camping for a few weeks. Next cake, then IDAA in Tucson.  
Thank you for the colours, Lord, for the air, for creation, for this day. Thank you Lord . May I know you more clearly and serve you more truly. Thank you Lord.

No comments: