Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday, Election, Sunshine,

The American election continues with corruption and graft. I fear democracy is dying.  All over the world the forces of darkness, communist aetheism and Islamic theocracy are rising. I don’t have anything to worry about today. It’s sunny here in Vancouver.  The criminals have made their profits and everywhere there is evidence of the destruction of the work ethics, Canadian values, justice, fair play and meritocracy.  The rule of law as opposed to mob rule has been overturned. Wheeling dealing and the educated as slaves to the money men thugs.  Was it ever any different?
The Guilds rose as the middle class when the Elite had subjugated the peasants.  Those were the medieval days. We are in them again.  Today’s royalty are the Mob Bosses, Corporate CE0’s making profits by sleight of hands.  Hedge funds.  Whatever.  The peasants are now encouraged to be the brown shirts of Germany and the angry peasant class of the community countries or the poor of the religious Islamic states where strange new old hegemonies arise.  It’s all ammunition and drug sales.  
Abortion and euthanasia are promoted. Killing is renamed ala Solyent Green. It’s original though not.  Politics from the dark ages. Science from the future. Law of the tribes. Medieval resurgence.  I’m just a doctor. The Dr. Zhivago in todays bedlam. I write poetry. I’m old.  
Today it is sunny. I live in a warm place with heat and running water and indoor plumbing. I have a refridgerator and food. There rationing won’t come for months. Starvation will hit the third world but here in the first we will have food for another year or two. The old will be killed first. Along with the mentally ill. The Final Solution will be extended. Gypsy’s and hippies. It’s hard to be positive looking at Trudeau.  Nothing he does is attractive. Now the US has fallen to the Eva Brawn. It wasn’t Trump. He was rude but he wasn’t a smooth operator and I did enjoy Pence and all those good Americans who didn’t like George Soros, the Nazi or Antifida or his other organizations. I didn’t like the lies and the hoaxes and the Agenda 21 bureaucrat arrogance.  
I like freedom. I liked freedom of speech but they say doctors can’t speak publicly any more. Trudeau has fined the comics. There is no freedom in communist or Islam countries except for the rich and elite. I’m middle class. I liked that the middle class was having some of the freedom that had always been reserved for the upper classes. But the elite are now very few and the rest of us have been pushed down. They’re replacing doctors and educated with immigrants. Scab labour from around the world or health care workers with 2 years education given the authority.  Anyone who will do as they are told.
I’ve been wrong to speak freely. I’ve been wrong to criticize Trudeau.  Any day now I expect to go missing. That’s what happens to anyone who speaks against government in the NWO.  I don’t know who I can apologize to. I’m too old to be tortured. Half of American and two thirds of Canada are persona non grata today. The Left have succeeded by killing the other half and taking their stuff.  Communist Russias killed a hundred million. Communist Chinese killed a hundred million. Biden and Kamala and Trudeau will probably begin the killing of the hundred million soon. A hundred million seems a good amount. Davos 2020 wanted 8 billion gone so the 1 billion could enjoy the planet with out traffic and line up. Already keeping everyone at home has allowed the Lamborghini’s and Jaguars and Towncars to move quickly through the cities without having to turn to helicopters.  The elite like covid.  It’s quieter for them.  People are rounded up.
I’m cynical.
All shall be well. All shall be well And All Manner of Things Shall be Well Good is good all of the time. I really do want to be beamed up. I missed the rapture.  I’ve lost everything and regained it. It’s something I can do.  I will suffer on.  It’s just that I’ve not government pension and I’m still working and I’ll work to my grave. My expectations were foolish. 
God is good.
Hope may yet prevail.
I don’t like Xi JinPing.  He’s today’s Hitler and I don’t like Khomeini.  But I’ve already been through the communist reeducation programs twice and paid a million for my inability to shut up and kowtow to evil authority full of arrogance and smug certainty.  It’s over.
Or not.
Ironically that’s all catastrophising.  Most often the world muddles on like it has through climate change, millennial madness and already years of Trudeau corruption.  The west has become a banana republic selling camels and opium and trading the boys and girls for profit in the sex industries.  
What does God want?  
What is the way?
Mother Mary guide me.  
Eva Brawn killed Lady Churchill.
Churchill died today.
The NWO.  
I survived the era of the Vietnam war.  I’ll muddle along.  Right now it’s not so bad.  No cockroaches or bedbugs or lice here and there’s still heat. I can pay the rent.  Jesus said, Do Not Be Afraid.

No comments: