Wednesday, August 26, 2020

It’s a new day

It’s a new day. Thank you Lord. Guide me in your ways. Help me to serve you.  Jesus said, Love God and Love Your Neighbour as Yourself. Help me to follow Jesus. He also said, “Do not be afraid!”  Help me have more faith and see your grace. Help me be a better person today than I was yesterday. I want to be more creative, intelligent, loving, thoughtful, caring. Help me in my work.  Be with my family and friends and those I work with. Lighten their loads.  Guide me. Show me the Way.  Open my mind to the finer thoughts.  Uplift my spirit. Thank you Lord for this life, the colours in the world, the scents and sensations, the experiences.  Help me see life as the adventure it is. May I see through the eyes of a child this day of hide and seek with you, this day of challenges and games, this days of opportunity.  Protect me from negative thinking, from self pity, from the feelings of ennui and shame and guilt. Help me to express what I most wish without hurting others. Help me to be an interconnected individual, one of the group, yet separate and apart, an individual, with a balance in relationships. Help me see reciprocity and say no to being taken advantage of. Let me be assertive and gravitate to those who know want symbiosis not to be parasitic. Help me be with others who want to fly. Teach me to drop the rock and let myself be lifted as on eagles wings.  Help me always to know you, feel you, be with you Lord.  
Thank you




No comments: