Thank you Jesus.
It’s a grey morning. A touch of blue sky is trying to break through. I have my Ethiopian coffee with half and half cream and a teaspoon of honey. I’ve berry granola and hav already eaten the peach yoghurt. I’ve downed my antinflammatories 800 mg of ibuprofen, 88 mg of ASA and the two tablets of ARES formula eye vitamins. I’ve done the combination of Tai Chi and Dr. Goodman’s Foundation training stretching exercises. Once I finish the granola and coffee I’ll walk Madigan to the garbage to dump my bag.
Last night I loaded my pellet air gun and hope to plink sometime today
There’s an AA meeting at 7 at Trinity. I normally go to AA then so I’ll continue the routine. Thank you God for Sobriety. Thank you God for your help with my anxiety and all the trauma I experienced, the betrayals and abuse from authorities. Thank you God for my parents and family. I pray for those who have passed and the friends as well. Thank you for all the good people who have balanced out the limited bad. Help me to focus on the positive. Help me look on the bright side. Thank you for peace of mind. Help me use all the tools I have to overcome fear and have faith.
One day at a time.
Thank you Jesus.
‘

No comments:
Post a Comment