Friday, September 25, 2026

Journal, Burnaby, THOR. E&H Hitch. Jeep

Carney is preparing for war with the US.  His fear mongering about climate change has fizzled with Suzuki saying no one listens to him anymore. The Arctic remains there despite all Al Gore’s hot air and Greta’s pubescent UN heat. Now his wife is stirring up trouble in the Oceans and Hillary’s friend George Soros continues to want to destroy western civilization in exchange for sharia communism.

I’ve lost a metal plate for towing my jeep and am waiting for E&H hitch to let me known if they have another.  Laura and I are booked to drive to Princeton for deer hunting next Friday.

I dreamed I rode my e bicycle straight up and got off just short of the pinnacle.  My dreams are generally good, optimistic and positive.

I think of my family in heaven.  There is less time ahead of me than behind me.

I’ve a good life.  I work and walk the dog and eat and pay bills and taxes.  My motorhome is mortgaged.  My Jeep has a year of payments left.  Liquidated today I’d pay for them and be even.  I have no big reserve. I was working because I wanted to but some days I feel indentured.  Then I remember I’m going south in my motorhome for 2-3 months this winter. My camper is repaired in storage. I’d just need a truck to take it out but I hope to sell it in the spring once I’ve cleaned it out.  My Vespa isn’t selling and my friend can’t unload by inflatable and trailer.  I’ve downsized.  

I work Monday to Thursday and do errands Friday.  I’ve another trip to Ford to finish the repairs on the Thor engine. That’s when I return from Princeton.  I had a half dozen Fridays in the lounge of jeep or Ford and some more in the lounge of Traveland.  Maintenance of equipment is a major issue in life.  I wonder what the apartment dwellers do with all the time.  I imagine later in life I’ll opt for a fixed dwelling either this motorhome or a side by side with yard for the dog.  That’s years ahead.  I have friends working till they’re 80.  If I was independently wealthy I might travel instead.

My friend John and Jennifer went on a safari last year and I was envious. I know envy is a sin so I was happy for them . I felt self pity through when I saw the Egyptian Christian tour for 2 weeks for $10,000. It would be safe to go as a tour. I include Laura but that’s cost and Madigan is central to all my plans.  Laura often takes care of him so I can go to medical conferences. I think the IDAA in Miami next may be on the agenda. I so enjoyed the Pacific Psychopharmacology Conference. 

I’m muddling along in work.  I imagine many other Canadian doctors, especially those more burnt out are just getting by too.  

It rained all night. Wet this morning. Laura took Madigan for a walk and he pooped.  

I’m reading Defenders of the West by Ibrahim , the history of the people who kept back the invasion of the Muslims even now as hoards of military aged men rape their way through the west with the support of the corrupt governments.  England has fallen with France but there’s hope that Germany will rise.  I don’t like Carney.  He’s a Brookfield CEO stripping Canada of its assets and soul. I don’t like WEF and all the other Neo communist institutions.

I”m healthy. My back was sore in the night. I put Voltarin on around 5 am. It’s most like rheumatism and rain and change of weather. I phoned the chiropractor Dr. REady but he had already closed his office on Thursday.  

I;ve prayed and meditated.  I liked my Wednesday Men’s meeting seeing George and Neil and Terry and Jack and Mario and Marty and the lot.  I feel a part of community.  I’ve a health care meeting on Saturday morning and a Western Canada Doctors in Recovery meeting Sunday.  I’m looking forward to getting to church with our new minister soon. When I get back from Princeton . I so hope that E&Hwill find a part.  They;re part of a kit but I really hope they  are sold separately and I’ll have it so I can go hunting Friday,. I’m tired and really looking forward to the drive south. The hunting is exercise and I’m enjoying that I’ve stopped gaining weight and am losing a little then I binge on peanut butter sandwiches.  Gaining weight is easy with sedentary work but losing weight is a challenge.

Laura and I will be in Palm Springs for Christmas.  I am blessed.  I’m alive . My family is well.  Laura ‘s family is well. Madigan is crazy but physically healthy.  I’m grateful.

Thank you God for all your blessings. Thank you for this day. Thank you for my family and friends and pets and those in heavens and here and help me know thy will and have the courage and power to carry it out.  Help me be less judgemental and more humble and kinder.  Thank you Lord for this day. Thank you Lord for E&H  and Thor and Jeep and the DevCon hitch system.  Thank you that I’ve learned this lesson here rather than in some distant place .  Thank you all your blessings.  Thank you for the fond memories.  Thank you for the people and places.

May I know you more clearly God. May I serve you still. Thank you Jesus. 









No comments: