Thank you for the Apple phone and the waking alarm song, Holy Holy, Holy.
Thank you for indoor plumbing. Thank you for water and razors and shaving cream and soap. Thank you for fresh laundered towels.
Thank you for Merry Maids, the two beautiful young ladies that came to clean my place yesterday leaving it all fresh and touched by their grace. I felt cared for sleeping in clean sheets and especially appreciated their meticulous cleaning of my floors and surfaces. Madigan is a filthy roommate and walks on tables and drugs his butt across the floor. It is a joy to know for hours I will experience civilization and a hygenic home.
Thank you for my Thor Motorhome from Traveland which I have thanks to Scotiabank which has served me for so many decades.
Thank you for Doc Side Medical Clinic and my being paid this week so that I could pay the debt I accrued this week to pay this last month’s taxes which are so excuciating given the sloth and corruption and decadence we daily hear of in our leadership who even get a pass on even child sexual acts and inside trading.
Thank you for my father and mother. Thank you for my brother. Thank you for my family and the community I grew up in. Thank you for Fort Garry. Thank you for my high school and college and university. Thank you for the church and Boy Scouts and the YMCA. Thank you for the Manitoba Theatre School and Ken Mathews’s Dance SChool. Thank you for baseball, hockey, volleyball, racketball, ping pong and martial arts. Thank you for horse back riding, bicycles and motorhomes.,
Thank you for my Jeep today and my Trek.
Thank you for my accountant Anil Auluck. Thank you for Dam’s Ford Service.
Thank you for may Apple IPhone 17 and the exciting anticipation of getting and iPhone 18
Thank you for tech
Thank you for tv and stories. I really appreciated Guy Ritchie. Thank you for his movies. Thank you for Reacher and the exciting conclusion. Thank you for novels and reading. Thank you for clothing. Thank you for food and refridgerators.
Thank you for rifles and shotguns.
Thanky you for paintings and painter.
Thannk you for scientists, engineers, inventors and artists.
Thank you so many blessings.
Thank you God. Thank you for prayer and meditation. Thank you for your guidance. Thank you Jesus Christ.

No comments:
Post a Comment