Thursday, March 3, 2022

Birthday Gift

It’s the greatest gift. Ironically I am blessed by giving away.
She woke as I climbed back into bed after writing of a dream.  
“Happy birthday, “ she said so sweetly.   She then kissed me. Her warm moist  lips met mine.  Her tiny tongue slipped between. The song of love and mystery had begun.   Our embrace grew deep.  I held her close. My night shirt and her black satin slip took flight.   Tactile flesh celebrated ancient awakenings.
In the moonlight I glimpsed her heavenly white form.  I was struck by how alike Titian’s Venus she was.  Not child like  or athletic hard  but womanly voluptuous.  A goddess with eyes averted she could even now step from the sea.  Her beauty  so sensual and pure.   
She is Irish and Fay.   Her father was dark Irish of the sea.  She was born brown haired  but now has coloured this blond to conceal the grey.
I turned a seventy year old man today.. 
I didn’t feel like such as my fingers  explored her soft and savoury body.  Surprising myself  I became gymnastic despite complaints of pain the previous day..    There is something in the vision of perfect white breasts caught in the light of dancing moon beams.    Her very scent , aphrodisiac pheromal phenomenal. I became truly focussed in the moment.    Somewhere outside of myself I saw,with astonishment , she  still inspired insaniety in me.  I loved her.  
The simple growing wetness of her removed all conscious thought addling my mind and freeing untold peace.  I prepared to die on the upstroke and be reborn on the down. Such was the music of our tidal passion.   Her  heat exploding between us weaponized.   My respirations crescendoed with exploding heart beats.  Near ecstacy I looked down at her beautific face and knew the space between us was consecrated.  In carnal sweat and drumming rhythm the harmony transformed our sacred meaning.
A man without a woman is not a man ,the old Rabbi ,in Israel ,told me, his eyes mischievous with reason.
I felt the bed shaking as a primal roar exploded with sensations. Fingers, lips and genitalia celebrated in opera and symphony.  
I passed through love’s black hole entering  the galaxy beyond.  A changed man. Softened, humbled.  
Thank you, I said when breathe returned.
She giggled, a little girls laugh, this mother and grandmother and friend.   ‘Thank you’ she whispered.  
I felt love course through my scarred and jaded heart that long ago had lost innocence.  She renewed my life with being. 
This woman who really did look like Venus in the moonlight. 
She restored my faith. Such was grace.   
I am a seventy year old boy today.



No comments: