Tuesday, June 1, 2021

First day of spring

It’s truly glorious this morning. Sunshine, blue sky, fresh breeze. I enjoyed the walk with Madigan.  
He’d had an accident on the rug but it’s been months since he piddled in the wrong place. Poor little guy.  Addle brained puppy.  I cleaned it up and think I’ll wash that camel hair throw rug soon. It no doubt has confusing smells from his early days.
The birds were out in song.  Lots of robins and sparrows. Nothing unusual. I did raise the Great Blue Heron by the dam yesterday watching it’s great wings lift it into the air. It looked like a Pterodactyl.  
I am blessed with my happy puppy and his enthusiasm.  It’s uplifting to watch his bouncing walk and lead. He pooped half way to the green generator. Why he likes that spot I don’t know. There’s another place on the loop from the office that he prefers.  Sometimes he just does it in the road. I’m pleased because it’s rarer for him to use the pee pad in the RV garage.
Laura and I talked last night on Signal about fears of impending doom, world crisis. Our friend, Vivian is gravely ill.  My priest, her fellow priest, Theresa has been posting progress reports. The ICU gave little hope yesterday.  Laura was saddened.  She worried about her son and daughter.  She’s known her twenty years watching her through years of study and finally becoming ordained. Now she’s struggling with Covid.  It made us think of the bizarre nature of world affairs, the failures if not down right traitorous behaviour of the Prime Minister, the massing ships in the South China Seas. War and rumours of war. Martial law lifting.  Talk of Covid passports and more crack downs. Laura was haunted by thirty police around her building and two more deaths this week. She describes passing men urinating on walls and stepping over sleeping homeless.  It’s not the homelessness that is concerning but the lawlessness.  There is increasing threat of violence and mobs become increasingly dangerous encouraged by the liberals.  So much drugs and alcohol.  
We talked again of what to do if law and order fail.  Her family thinks of taking to the ocean. Are considering leaving Vancouver. There’s been an exodus of some 50,000 from the city. 
Agenda 21 encourages UN dictatorship and rounding up people into urban high rise ghettos so the 1% can own the land and enjoy nature.  I thought of the coast and islands but now think of the interior.  Calgary and Winnipeg.
The government is all about Divide and Conquer with its increasingly desperate Identity Politics.  I’m reading of the 1789 Irish Revolution and Vinegar Hill. The Protestant , prestbyterian and Protestant lead it and so many were jailed.  Belfast hangings. The British crown sent in Cornwallis who had failed at the American Revolution to declare marshal law and ‘take no prisoners.’  Catholics and protestants died together for a United Ireland.  But the Crown using propaganda created dissension in the ranks playing Catholics against the Protestants. The immigration and especially the illegal immigration policies of Trudeau have been solely to create division.  I loved reading the ‘translation” of the word “diversity’. ‘Whenever you see this word, it means Agenda 21 divide and conquer and like ‘sustainability’ are group speak words for Dictatorship.  
The Western Allies without Canada, Britain, US , Australia, Japan have gathered in the South China Sea where the Communist Chinese, CCP had moved their carrier force and after breaking international law in Hong Kong, and invading India, while continuing to genocide Tibet.  I loved seeing their aggression checked and am pleased that saner minds that traitorous liberals are acknowledging the source of the Covid as the Wuhan Lab.  Covid 19 is a Chimera gain of function experimental virus.  The WHO has been corrupt and complicit as has Dr. Fauci and we learned that Dr. Tam was on the not wholly political WHO committee. 
We are watching the likes of Churches being turned into Brothels. Or cemeteries being turned into restaurants. It’s black arts.
I learned of more moving to Kamloops and Kelowna, Revelstoke and Lethbridge.  
I’m older and have only friends in the city, the dearest dead and others perhaps dying. I like the thought of gardening. My friend said he was thinking of building a forge. These are important considerations.  Much more reasonable than men who hassle girls on the way to work and piss on the sidewalks because the police are told to arrest pastors.  It’s a great time of shame for the police and destruction of faith in a once great force. As the police are called upon more and more to attack the middle class arresting and fining kids playing hockey the destruction of society proceeds. The take over of Canada by the UN dictatorship lead by Communist China is guaranteed. How can anyone trust authority after the despicable, hypocritical, unethical behaviour of the stupid buffoon, sock boy, Prime Minister Trudea. 
I pray and have hope
I am meditating each day and turning to God. It’s the first day of Spring. I look forward to camping. I miss the reasonableness of friends like Raju. He’s sane. I’m meanwhile thinking of escaping into another identity as a Transexual in face of the castrating government and the overt attack on white Christian males under the auspices of propaganda and war rallying rhetoric. Truth withers on the vine.  Everything is emotional reasoning and rhetoric.
I’m off FB again because a chapter in my psychiatry book has been viewed by a disgusting little wanker censor and said to not be approved by community standards.  We are suddenly reduced to the social and moral and civil liberty world of the sharia communist somewhere before the Megan Carta and French Revolution.  I’m unable to discuss sex and sexuality because of the obscene little perverts in government who themselves are pedophiles and female child slave traders. We used to joke and say there was no difference between the government of Canada and the Hells’ Angels except the government of canada wasn’t into prostitution. Yet who knows these days. They’re arms dealers and drug pushers and promote the sale of death and commit countless sins of omission and negligence claiming they are having another high paid meeting about it.  They do nothing but talk and rob. Meanwhile the taxes go to terrorists in Pakistan and here we pay terrorists and they say that the millions are for ‘gender clinics’.  My immigrant friends from those countries think that liberal Canadians are the most naive and gullible people in the world. There’s no free press.

yet I’m supporting the regime. I salute the position. I defend the office of the Prime Minister even though I think the person that holds that job is a shameful little arrogant ignorant wanker clown.  I love the work of Wexit but this just pays lawyers and politician committee games. 

I have served my country and my fellow man for a life time and had a good life except for the grossest failure of the courts and the destruction of the country by the corrupt government.  This liberal government has only 26% support of the country if that, and those who support. Trudeau are predominantly criminals, scoundrels, Quebecois and really Huffington Post Barbie’s brain dead utopians who believe the rhetoric of communism while ignoring the evidence of history. 

I must have more gratitude. I’m thankful for the summer sun. I’m thankful for my puppy. I’m thankful for my home and indoor plumbing ,running water and heat and air conditioning. I’m thankful for the internet and my ability to work from home. I ‘m thankful for the networks that support me .I am thankful for the government infrastructure that struggles to carry on despite the national tragedy. Locally I’m thankful for the Premier , Minister of health and the Health Authoritis. I’m thankful I’ll be getting my second vaccine and can have hope to the end of this beurocratic bedlam created mainly by the grossest mismanagement medically by the central authority.  We are 6 months behind other less advanced countries in returning to open society and removal of all the draconian measures which have had questionable scientific validity since 2021.  

I keep thinking of Nuremberg when I hear the College saying they will discipline doctors who don’t goose step to consensus commands. Gag orders on doctors and scientists.  That’s fascist and communist and yet if we are at war with Communist China it’s warranted. I don’t know what’s happening in Victoria. I trust Victoria but have no faith whatsoever in Ottawa.  Idiots at the helm of the boat.  Yet I don’t mutiny. I serve the office. I do my best. Each day I struggle to face the despair and anger. 

The violence against the front lines are increasing.  Communists and fascists alike bomb ambulances.  They kill the doctors. The Sharia authorities arrested the doctors and abused them when they provided care for the militants who refused to cover their faces.

I just read how the British refused medical care to the noble leader of the Irish Revolution claiming he had ‘betrayed his class’.  He stood with United Ireland.  He died of a treatable wound in his shoulder when he was arrested and denied medical care till gangrene had set in. There are so many that claim they have a monopoly on suffering individually and collectively.  Vinegar Hill and Culloden.  Forgotten in history because they don’t serve the divide and conquer of the government propaganganda machine ,the brain child of Goebbels.

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner. Let me squeeze the puss of negativity and fear from my mind so I can be open to your endless blessings, the glorious sun and your undying love.  Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me.

Thank you God for all your blessings. Help the sick today and help me be of service to you and my fellow man, woman and child. 



No comments: