- A fundamental assumption.
- We need some sort of principles to reason from.
- A rule used to choose among solutions to a problem.
- The principle of least privilege holds that a process should only receive the permissions it needs.
- (usually plural) Moral rule or aspect.
- I don't doubt your principles; you are clearly a person of principle.
- It's the principle of the thing; I won't do business with someone I can't trust.
- (physics) A rule or law of nature, or the basic idea on how the laws of nature are applied.
- A fundamental essence, particularly one producing a given quality.
- Many believe that life is the result of some vital principle.
- Cathartine is the bitter, purgative principle of senna. — Gregory.
- (obsolete) A beginning.
- Doubting sad end of principle unsound. — Spenser.
- (moral rule or aspect): tenet
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Finally psychiatric bio ethics is limited by the stupidity or genius of the year 2012. This is the year of the Chinese Dragon, two centuries at least since philosophers killed Jesus, long after Buddha ran away from Maya and Mohammed spoke for Allah. No physician could heal the Healer's wounds. Jesus was indeed told "physician heal thyself". Socrates, pressaging Christ, drank the hemlock given him by the State committee. Buddha at least knew virgins galore, seeming a rather sated baccanalian, compared with Mohammed who still lusted for jehad.
The Mayan Calendar said the world would end in 2012. All hope lay with the Mars expedition, the Moon havin losts its romance. Fetus killing patriarchal Chinese Intelligence outsmarts sterile Matriarchal Western Intelligence still searching for the sperm of Wiki leaks founder Julian Assange, since Clintons was reclaimed from Monica's sweater.
War is daily imminent/eminent. Israel threatens to invade Iran, 'the best defence is an offence'. Political boundaries are membranous as ideas. Power dictates new philosophies and sometimes just sprays Febreeze on the old. Cannibals are hungry. In Canada we are facing austerity.
The latest "info entertainment" facebook video shows children armed with AK47's.
Hallelujah! Praise Plato and pass the ammunition.
So begins Psychiatric Bioethics 2012.