Friday, October 21, 2022

Monsoon Season has begun

I have a weak fuse connection. It loosens and I lose my heat. I only have to push it in to fix it but that means getting out of bed after I’ve awoken to the chill. Twice last night.  Once last month.  It’s one of those things I mean to get to.  I am now sitting in a warming room knowing that it will get colder and this will be more of an issue in winter. I’m going to be heading south to Yuma and have my escape. I’m literally only able to face the winter, cold, rain and gloom, with the notion I’ll be south for a bit.  Soaking up the rays.  Desert heat healing my joints and lungs.
I am speaking with God. I’ve awoken another day. It’s here with Madigan and I begin the day.. I’ve some calls to make and the Truck has an apt with Ford and the old Mac Pro with Apple and my USB with Staples.  A light day.  I register that I’m to be swimming more and remiss. I have to return the Tai Chi Society phone call to be on the list of their next classes.
YHWH - I am
The universe is living being.  All is sacred.
I am in God and off God.  A being of energy. Dynamic. Spiritual.
I am to know God more.  My purpose is to know God more deeply, to have a greater relationship with God. Jesus Christ is God. God is three in one.  God is the multiverse. Father, son and Holy Spirit.  I am a spiritual being in this material existence. Material is slow energy.
What next. I go about the tasks of this day in love with God.  My heart is uplifted.  I can be kind with all because I too am all. God and I play hide and seek.  Peek a boo.  I am to know joy. Joy is my true state.  Bliss.  Thank you Jesus.
Smoke 


New MacBook Pro


The buddy

Fresh from Chatters Hair Stylist, with new fall sweater

No comments: