Thursday, September 24, 2020

Thursday, Covid times, Communist China deploys destroyers

I just walked Gilbert in the rain for his morning constitutional. Two mornings in a row now he‘s turned around in the trail and headed back unwilling to do his business in the hard pouring rain. Yesterday when the rain stopped in the evening he agreed to face the outdoors. It‘s that bad.  Really heavy rain. Good for trees. Good for firefighters.
I am working from home. Video and cell phone connections.  9 to 5 or 6 and I‘m exhausted.  I talk to others working from home and it‘s definitely tiring in a different way that working from the office.  There‘s a loneliness in the day.  I miss people but don‘t miss the commutes and feel safe and secure in doors.
A little more than a month to the world election. Trump versus Xi Jinping.  America versus the Sharia Communism of the China Islam UN blocks.  Europe has fallen hostage to the oil of the east and the markets.  Trudeau sold Canada cheap to China and now the news from the Communist Broadcasting Corporation is constant propaganda.  I tried listening to the radio on the weekend but couldn‘t stomach that wretched I‘m superior and I‘m informing you what to think of the CBC radio persona‘s working their ‚perception management ‚ scams.
I had a really good time off schedule at Osprey Lake.  Laura and I are planning a fall vacation with Gilbert in the Princeton region. Finding a RV park open with running water electricity and wifi wasn‘t easy. So many close Oct. 1.  I explored the area near wear we‘d be. Decade, I guess, I was up there with Luke, Tom and Sonny.  I hope the weather is still warm enough I can use the Vespa. I expect I‘ll be getting about in the truck though
I read that China has made aggressive fly overs of Taiwan. They‘ve deployed new destroyers in the China Seas.  They‘ve invaded Hong Kong arresting leading citizens. They‘ve still not withdrawn from India which they invaded months back.

Proverbs 27. Faithful are the wounds of a friend but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. 

I am a spiritual being living in a material world. I am the bubble make me the sea.  In the beginning was the Word.

‚But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19

I have an abundant life but I have a fearful mind.  I am thankful that CBT, cognitive behavioural therapy, taught me that I tend to catastrophize.  I repeat the prayer , „all shall be well, all shall be well, all manner of things shall be well , whenever I catch myself having negative thoughts.  I am thankful for Brother Lawrence teaching the practice of the presence of God, Baba Ram Dass‘s ‚be here now‘ and Ekart Tolle‘s Power of Now.  I liked it being simplified for me by a young army sgt in Chilliwack. ‚Get your head in the same room as your ass is.

I will do my best today to be of service to my fellow man and to God of my understanding

I am thankful for all the blessings I know. Thank you Jesus.  













No comments: