Saturday, January 25, 2020

Saturday morning gratitude journal

Thank you Lord for this Saturday morning. I loved sleeping in till 8 am, meditating and exercising with no sense of being on the clock. I hugged the little guy twice and he came back for a belly rub. What a great room mate I have.!
I’ve had delicious Ethiopian coffee made with the stainless steel expresso machine, popped some naproxen, fish oil and vitamin D downing it  with cold  sparkling water from the fridge. 
.I’ve read my Facebook. 
 No climate catastrophe! There wasn’t a catastrophe yesterday either! 
 I did see on FB  a funny bicycle accident. Only pride hurt. A police dog had puppies.  No new wars.  The latest attack on the president by the unelected sore losers doesn’t look any better than the 5 years of fake news and false documents to date. 
Meanwhile in Canada the Liberal Party of Crime Families, Terrorists and Stoner  Quebec biker gangs is giving the angry little Trudeau the dictatorshiphe wants. All the bought media pointing the attention elsewhere.  Voted the most unethical PM in his history, the dope head spendthrift of all times. Oh well.  I’m worried about being homeless in old age with Huffington Post elite urban heartless girls at the helm, white male haters and nurse ratchet a commie street nurse kicking my sleeping bag, blaming me. ‘You took my life another elite teenager is screaming. 
Get my own mind in order.stop channeling Stephen King.  God is good and the good win in the end. The good book says, 
I’m thankful for today and what more can I ask.  There are so many other people fleeing from dictatorships and I’m worrying about all the loss of freedom in Canada in the last 5 years, gun control, hate speech legislation, Islamaphobia, all with euphemisms and ‘peace missile’ jargon.  I don’t know why sometimes I marched and stood up to criminals and bullies.  The psychopaths like George Soros seems to win but that’s all appearances. God is good all the time. 
I have to look on the bright side like the silly song says. Remember Culloden but remember Monty Python. The Chinese word for curse is blessing too.  It’s my job to see the good, and find the good.  Remember George and Marty and Steve and Dean and John and Stan and Hugh and all the guys laughing and struggling laughing and struggling. Keep up your end. That’s all you have to do. Lend a hand. Suit up and show up. Get out of your head. It’s a bad neighborhood. Don’t go into your mind a lone.
My friends say there are sprouts showing on  bulbs showing in the snow. The guy who likes daylight saving gets to share a cell with Count Vlad. 
My family is well. My brilliant nephews are shining.  My sister in law is an incredible mom and lady and PHD.  I’m blessed by the achievements and wonder of my friends.  Artists I know are creating incredible work, musicians and making fine music, writers writing great stories. I’m seeing people at work heal from terminal diseases. I loved the men and my men’s meeting, the laughter and stories of success.  One day at a time. 
The Chinese fentanyl attack is being countered with AMerican Made Narcan. Thank Opiant Pharmaceutical Corporation for defending the youth against the fentanyl epidemic. 
I loved being at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show remembering when I’d sat on the Electroglide there in 2012. I was only dreaming  of motorcycling to Sturges Motorcyvle Rally in the Black Hilo’s of South Dakota.  That was an adventure. I’ll forever remember the herds of antelope and bison and crossing  the great cowboy high country.  I loved Washington,  Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado and South Dakota.  What a ride!  How blessed can a person be.  
Today I just look forward to camping. I’ve a ride to Spokane in the summer . I’d like to ride to Daytona and honor my brother. That was Ron’s dream when he rode a motorcycle. Daytona Beach the all round motorcycle rally. Ron was a Yamaha man. 
Mostly I’m longing for camping by mountain streams in the Adventuer camper with my KTM 690 enduro motorcycle. I love to explore the backwoods.Laura and Gilbert are great companions to come back to. They both prefer lounging around the camp.  She likes to read in the camper or on the lounger in the sun. Gilbert just loves the three of us together in the woods. I’m longing barbecue steak and potatoes. 
I’m also looking forward to seeing another baby. The fisher folk are expanding again.
I loved seeing my great nephew.
I’m blessed. It’s all Grace. 
I’m roasting more coffee beans. They’re dark brown already.
I think about going to Esprit again. Every year I think about going. One of these years. 
 I was planning on Oxford and Aberdeen this spring but have done enough flying for now.  I’ve got a wedding to attend this year. All I really want is a camping year. All I want to do really is camp.  I should fish more. I love catching fish. I’ve got to do more shooting. I love the zen of it. Zen and the art of archery was a great book but I’m more into Zen and the art of the 223 rifle or even better the 300 win mag short sniper rifle.
,And writing. I  got some projects to do. Ive also more tests and exams. I’m learning the final cut and garage band program (again). 
I’ve been coasting since India and Hay Bay. I was sick but that’s no excuse. I expect I want to be lazy so make myself sick.  
It a new year.I really did achieve almost all of what I’d planned last year. I really am blessed. Thank you God. Ive got my health and despite pain and fear and struggle I’ve continued to keep on trekking. As long as you’re moving they’re less likely to throw dirt on you. 
I’m alive and sober and out of jail and continue to pay off my mortgages.  I’ve paid my taxes and given the 50% or more that they take ,I really don’t like it ,being punished for being productive and seeing it  given away to terrorists criminals and the Justin Trudeau crime and clown family.  I don’t think it’s right that he’s not been charged with interfering in the court just like his arrogant communist father did. One law for me and another for the elite. Canada fast becoming another UN dictatorship.  The corruption is unprecedented. Probably not given Canadian politics, 
It’s stopped raining.I’ll walk Gilbert in the woods. 
Laura is coming over. We’re going to the Robbie Burns Dinner.  The heritage of Bruce and Hay and Wallace.  The Hay family have been fighting tyrants and terrorists for hundreds of years.  Christians have been persecuted from the start. I m blessed to know God , to have seen miracles, watched the dying revive, seen lives resurrect had spiritual awakening, been touched by Grace, and known the power of faith. I love spirituality. I have God within and Jesus by my side. What more can I want!
Well now that you ask. I’d like the new Harley Davidson Street Glide and the Mini Countryman and I might like my Ford F-350 in diesel?  Id like three months to go on a road trip south with the RV toy hauler, next winter or the winter after.I’d like another 3 month summer to sail my boat in the Islands or to the Atlantic,  either through the canal or up the St. Lawrence. I’d like to be a better doctor too.  I’d like to do the next right thing.
I like that I can dream. I like that my dreams are grand. I remember when I didn’t want to live. I remember when I didn’t know what to do with my wife who was killing herself and us with her addictions.  I remember when my friends betrayed us.  I remember when I felt helpless and powerless and didn’t think there was any way out because the corruption in my workplace was so extent and people were being killed and the killers were getting rich. andI was being accused of the deaths caused by others and when I was vindicated still saw that the authorities let them get away with murder. I was vindicated then as in so many other times. 
I love the Angel Michael Statue by the St. Thomas and Ganesh statues on the upper shelf. There’s Bills podium too and the magnets on the fridge to remind me of the St. Petersburg, Delphi and New York and Ireland.  I’d so like to go back to Ireland.  Laura and I had such a fUN driving around the old country. I’ve thought of living and working there. My mother loved her Irish heritage. 
Gilbert is great and he likes camping best.  sI want to camp when he can enjoy this too.  There was blue sky yesterday. The snows gone outside. I remember last year in the Frazer Valleyloving the flowers in the gardens as they began to appear this time of year. The daffodils, crocuses, the tulips until the cherry blossom finale. 
The tulip festival is coming. I best loved walking with Kevin and Anna, Laura and the kids and the dog. Gilbert thinks he’s a little boy.  He’s got his mates and the tulips are natural  LSD for the mind. Wakes the soul up.  It’s only weeks away.  I loved to riding down to the Skagi Valley on the Harley to see the tulips there. 
 I get my big motorcycle out of Trev Deely in March and the riding is great in April May and June.  If it lightens up today I might take a ride on the KTM. Maybe tomorrow. 
 Tonight is Robbie Burns, SFU Bagpies. That’s LSD for the mind piped in through the ears. A late winter wake up call. I love the Dancing and pipes and the Ode to the Haggis. Haggis! Tonight Ill eat Haggis . That’s what Jesus had at the Last Supper. Sure there was wine and bread but a Celt , a Galatian, had brought the disciples Haggis a
That’s what the main course was.  
Thank you for a new day. My eggs are boiled. My coffee beans are roasted. I have hot water and think a shower is in order. I made the bed with new sheets for Laura. She likes that.  i just have to get the right size mattress so it’s not such a chore.  Gilbert and I liked them last night.   He’s always first to roll in clean laundry.  Must get his scent out there so everyone knows whose the dog.  
Thank you Jesus.  















No comments: