Sunday, April 14, 2019

Simon Frazer Pipe Band Concert at Vogue Theatre

Even without haggis  we still loved the SFU Pipe Band. Laura said, “I’m used to getting roast beef while I’m listening to them.”  We have so enjoyed the SFU and RMM Pipe Bands over the years at their annual Robbie Burns Gala in January. This was really a treat. Just wall to wall music in the best venue and one great number after another.  Such great musicians playing such exaltant music lifted my soul.  I loved the drummers. I’m so thankful for this event. The little ones in the RMM Pipe Band were an inspiration. The accomplished repeated world championship winning SFU Pipe Band was mesmerizing.  A great evening with friend Lorne from Chilliwack and Laverne who had just returned from a course in Israel.























  






No comments: