Saturday, April 13, 2019

Friday Afternoon in Burnaby

It’s Friday. Thank God.  It was a great clinic.

Gilbert is enjoying his hair cut.  Lots of vim and vigour.  We walked with three dogs and three guys around the park today, a couple of times .The sun is a joy,. Laura was at my place when i got home . We hugged. Gilbert barked excited wanting to join in.  The cat joined in. Group hug.  

Later I rode the Harley to Canadian Tire.  I’ve got two folding lawn chairs now to pick up with my  truck.  My old ones are on the camper.  $50 a chair.  They seem to last a few years.  The fabric eventually tears.  I’ve got another gun cleaning tool. If i go bear hunting i will have a clean rifle. I’ve another one somewhere but. I could only find the field one last fall so I’ve now another.  I could use more oil on the mechanism.  I like to put a pole and cloth down the barrel before i hunt and when i return.  I picked up a dewalt sander. Mine is on the boat.  Now Ill have one in the trailer.  I have some rust to remove before i can paint the extending strut holders on the truck.  I like buying the tools for the task more than I like doing the task. I really like when the task is done. I have to work on my enthusiasm for getting down to the task. Once i begin a project I actually enjoy it. It
S the procrastination that irritates.

I’m here at Safeway picking up food for the animals. I love this Bosleys’. At Safeway I’ll get steaks for the humans and barbecue.  

Laura is off buying shoes. Bagpipes tomorrow night. Church Sunday.  Camping soon though snow on the Coquahalla. Love the sun. Love the Harley. 






No comments: