Thursday, November 7, 2019

Excited

I’m already missing Gilbert. Truly thankful to B who makes is making this time possible. Also thankful for the new security devices. Moved everything of value to storage locker and now have indoor and outdoor cameras plus daily house checks. Love it. I have all my insurance and booby traps.  
I’ve prayed. I’m singing ‘all my bags are packed’.  Laura is arriving in the morning. Has just told me she has more house and dog sitting lined up. I’ve been checking tech.  I’ve got this iPhone and keyboard to go from Logi,  I’ve got my Macpro. I’m looking forward to taking notes.  Lots to learn at such places. 
Now have confirmed I can type to phone. Still want my little ipad. I don’t like carrying around my Mac which I leave at their Desk but if I’m taking notes I need it also can upload from cards to that too.l
I’ve been praying.  It’s a learning trip.  

No comments: