Friday, August 16, 2024

A Friday

I don’t work on Friday but wake up same time as other weekdays.  I pray and meditate then have coffee. I peruse mail and face book. I like the lack of pressure.  Today was an open slate.  After I had yogurt I walked the dog one and half times around the park. He has his favourite places, sniffing and leaving pee messages.  I’m listening to an audiobook, the story of language, about linguistics.  When I came back I spent the next 2 hours trying to get copies of my RRSP contributions to give to Doctors of BC.  I worried at first I didn’t contribute enough but now it appears I just need to find the paper work.
I completed forms and spoke to patients for the next couple of hours. Then I headed out with Madigan to pick up mail. I had portable winch which is bigger and heavier than I thought but still have a battery park which makes it very portable.  I had wanted it to assist loading my motorcycle but it would also work well pulling in a deer if I’m fortunate enough to shoot one this season  
I booked our long weekend campsite.  Laura is happy. I’m glad I made the committment.
I also received this portable desk I ordered. It’s a little wide but works just fine for typing. I’m pleased. I often like to sit here and its no good for typing, Besides it will work for zoom meeting.
I was glad to send the little mammoths from the BC museum to the great nephews.  Just little tasks but each feels good completed. 
I ordered a burger and a burger paddy in the Macdonald’s drive through.  We ate them in the park before driving onto the off leash dog park.  Madigan ran all over marking the whole of the park.  He was alone but he seemed to take delight in communication.  A day in the life.  He’s so enthusiastic and such a delight to be with.  


 


No comments: