Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday, Feb.23, Covid Lock Downs continue

We’re into the anniversary of the 2 weeks to ‘flatten the curve’.  I’ve had my Pfeiser vaccine. I wish everyone here could have theirs. I’m looking forward to seeing Trudeau ‘reset’. His bid for communism in Canada will get him a place overseas in one of the countries he gave billions too to provide a future safe haven for him and his family.  Communist leaders always have hidey holes.  That’s what the money to Pakistan gender clinics was about.  They hid Bin Laden so why not Trudeau with his countless unethical acts and crimes against humanity.  A terrorist to his own nation.  Meanwhile I’m here in Western Canada trying to broker a trade of Quebec for a Hawaii.  Karma is a bitch.  Imperialist Montreal and Toronto owe western Canada billions.
I can hope.  I’m thankful for the heat here. I’ve got a roof over my head and carpeted floors. I’ve running water. The sun is up.  I’ve a great river walk and a wonderful puppy. I’ve got work today and can be of help and service. Spring is coming. I saw the first buds.  Spring is always a time of hope.
I don’t like the Winter Olympic Games in China.  Xi Jinping is today’s Hitler.  They just keep recycling. Megalomania should have a shelf life.  No more past 20th century.  Communism the religion of aetheism is the bloodiest ideology ever known.
Meanwhile I pray and meditate and walk.  I had breakfast.  Ethiopian coffee still up lifts me. Greek yoghurt. A banana and a protein bar.
I had my Pfeiser Covid 19 vaccine on Saturday.  Sunday I was flu like, tired , achy.  Then yesterday I was fine.  I’m to get the second dose in 40 days.  Laura was over.  We’re looking forward to camping in Keremoos. I bought another inflatable boat for camping. This one on Amazon. Not a particularly great boat like my sailing dinghies, just something to fish a bit with or to fetch ducks when we’re out in the camper. I’ll be able to haul it about on the ATV too.  It’s a hundred pounds but just one bag. My fishing platform last year took up too much room. This is something I know.  Another sailor’s dinghy.  I believe I have one on my boat too.  Duplication occurs with storage lockers and dispersed stuff.
I’m finally getting my little electric furnace fixed.  I’m pleased with that.
I love the sun. I love the blue sky.  The weather priviledge south had a dose of Canada but still they aren’t awake to how they have stole the land from the northerners so should just shut up about priviledge.  They collectively have the best of the planet and constantly demand more. Imperialists.
Supposedly Coke wants me to be less white.  It’s like Marlborough cigarettes wanting me to be less white. The message is in that soft drinks are being used to target the black people dying of diabetes and obesity. White people have moved on. We’d only worry if Perrier told us to be less white. Coke and other soft drinks are the most unhealthy junk food so black people had better wake up. They are about to be the ones dying of heart disease and strokes. We know the soft drink corporations are killers.  I’ll stick with Perrier , thank you.  

God bless.
Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ to the left of me, Christ to the right of me, Christ in the thoughts of all who think of me, christ in the words of all who speak of me. Christ in all my actions today.  Thank you Lord of Lords. God of Creation, ever being, alpha and omega, may I know you more truly and serve my highest purpose and meaning.
Thank you. 







No comments: