Saturday, September 28, 2019

My Freckled White Privilege and Freckled White Racism

I would like to state today that I have ‘white priviledge’.  Social justice warriors feel entitled to spit on me and condemn all that all white people have done.
I personally have never peed on my tent. St. Paul, a Jew, made tents and tents probably were first developed by blacks or yellow people. White people have liked tents and utensils and others basic developments without condemning them or their contributors.
Arabs gave us mathematical zero at a time when Arabs had Arab priviledge and were raping and murdering and enslaving everyone else.  The yellow people gave us gun powder at a time when they had yellow priviledge and were raping and killing and murdering everyone else.  It’s pretty clear that the world has been a series of wars beginning with families, then tribes and finally nations.  Colour hasn’t been so much a part of it in recent years.
The East Indians were part of the White English Empire just as the White Serbians were part of the Ottoman Arab empire and the Russian empire liked their yellow people. 
Before white people came to America north and South America was mostly ‘red’.  The chiefs were killing and raping and murdering and pillaging against each other but then made unholy alliances with white people and later black people to increase their killing and raping and murdering of red people.
There are aboriginal millionaires and billionaires.  They had ‘red priviledge’ and ‘still do’. The richest people in South and Central America are ‘mixed blood’.  Mixed blood privilege.
Priviledge is a funny communist word. A weaponized word.  Communism’s and cultural Marxism is paranoid. It maintains the idea of ‘us and them’.  To Marx, a truly priviledged little offensive obnoxious kept Jewish European shit who bit the hand that fed, there was ‘me and them’ and ‘they oppressed Marx’.  Marx was a fairly classic intellectual who wanted other people to kill people for his benefit. So he proposed ‘eternal war’.  Marx said we must fight until we are all losers and then we will have peace.  Today Marx would be a middle aged man who committed incest and lived in his mother’s basement with a computer and internet. 
Muslim radicals say the same. « We are the religion of peace’. We as Muslims must fight till everyone is muslim and then we will have peace.  
I love the irony. Kill to get peace.
The American missile was called the ‘Peaccmaker’.  
I was a hippy and peace nik.  I was billy clubbed by the authorities.  I marched at first as a ‘bad’ person then years later the Mayor wanted to walk beside me. I was a member of the Physicians against Nuclear War and our group got the Nobel peace prize. Considering who else has got the Nobel Peace Prize it’s kind of like being on the cover of Time, a bit of dubious priviledge.
I have always thought there were rich and poor. I just haven’t thought all the rich oppressed the poor. Certainly some do. I have also thought there were the ‘elite’ and the rest of us.  I don’t know that the ‘elite’ oppress the rest of us but they are to my mind an ugly segment of the rich and powerful.
I have had the privilège of meeting the truly rich and powerful.  
I have met and known one of the richest most powerful Jewish men in Canada and he really was a mensch.  Really.  Didn’t oppress anyone. Smarter than I could ever hope to be and his family were all whips like him. Banking industry. I met  same of boring  bloke who was white and Scottish.  They love working with numbers and money.  The Scottish guy owned some banks and I knew him and the family. Finest man I’ve ever met. White.  Liked bag pipe music. We shared that in common. I »ve met the richest most famous and powerful aboriginal people too. I don’t know if they were millionaires and don’t think they were billionaires but they were wonderful. Loved them. Enjoyed their company.  Saw them and their family and friends and they were salt of the earth.  Priviledge with strength and brains and kindness for sure.  Didn’t see them oppressing anyone. 
I’ve not known any blacks who were wealthy and powerful but my doctor as a child was a black man and he was incredible.  I also learned so much from a yellow doctor and he and his family saved my soul at a low point in my life when the whites, browns, yellows and reds were not around.  A yellow man chose to invite me into his home and share his family and food and give me hope when I was feeling pretty hopeless. 
He loved Jesus and showed me the painting of Jesus he’d done as a boy.  He didn’t paint a yellow Jesus or a black Jesus but it wasn’t a European thin nosed Jesus either. Kind of a peasant Jesus he said he’d seen in a childish vision.

Lots of priviledged people out there. Every colour.  

Personally I got up this morning. I was in my trailer. I’ve a Harley Davidson at the door. I’ve a blind cockapoo. I’m really priviledged to have a dog.  I’m really priviledged to have clothing. I ‘m wearing a Harley Davidson T-shirt I slept in which I bought a dozen years ago in the US. My underwear’s which I slept in are black and a couple of years old. I wash my clothes each week. That’s a real priviledge.

See I get the feeling that people who talk colour and priviledge have done this thing which government do all the time. It’s called ‘terms of reference’.  It’s ‘selective’.  It’s okay to talk about Jews and Palestinians today but not Chinese and Tibetans.  The Somalians invaded Ethiopia and lost so that’s not something we talk about. If the poor Somalians had won, it would be a different thing.

The winner writes history. Not much talk about Culloden.  Not much talk about my group being bad to my group.  Lots of « selective bias ».  Lots of rhetoric. Not much substance. Lots of propaganda telling us who the ‘groupthink’ is the bad guy or girl.

The bottom line is I want what you have and you want what I have. It just takes a little history to understand this. Great movies like Canada’s Duddy Kravitz show some of the answers.  

Why did St. Francis throw away his wealth for a life of poverty?  Marx was a kafetch and groveller. He said the God of the Jews was Money but instead it was his God. He wanted money and power. When people want money and power they make themselves look better by saying they’re ‘acting on behalf of this ‘idea’, ‘god’, ‘vision’, whatever.  It’s really still remains,  I want what you have but I’m making myself look good by calling you down saying you have it because of ‘colour’ , ‘priviledge’, ‘history’  or something other’.  

Buddha said ‘Desire is the cause of all suffering’.
Kierkegaard said « Life is suffering until death. »

I’m white. It’s not going to change. Well, in fact I’m freckled which makes me a kind of  multicoloured and spoofed  and an outsider.   I’m mixed with a bit of brown, yellow, red, black and white all together. Mostly I’m grey and all of my problems today are racism against the grey people. It’s the young people who don’t worship us and give us all the money, time and talent like used to happen in the good ole tribal days when despite any colour the young did as they were told by their elders and betters. I personally need some teen agers to polish my motorcycle every day. 

Being Celtic Scottish/Irish we also didn’t share the misogyny of the Mediterranean’s and English. We had women leaders when other countries were still enslaving theirs. We’re pretty incredible but I’ve never met a black, red, yellow, or brown person that seems to know who even the Celts were or are.  
That is sad. 

All the Diversity Warriors are the great homogenizers. They don’t respect culture or ethnicity or acknowledge that Germans are the great road builders that the Italians once were.  Canadians make shitty roads but they’re better than the Indians make.   

The Diversity Warriers are the Great Homogenizers.  They deny cultural differences. True there was that one Jamaican bobsled team and maybe there will be more but I’ve never met a kid from Alabama that liked hockey like I did. 

Viva la Différence.

Now I’m having coffee. I roast my own and grind my own and pour my own.  I think of priviledge as feather beds and satin sheets and several young boys and girls in the bed when you wake up. I think of servants bringing me Ethiopian coffee and pouring the bath and giving me a massage in the morning.  I think of secretaries and people who are all about me taking my commands.  I think of photographers and media personnel saving me from the onerous work of taking my own selfies. 

I don’t have that. The elite do. Mugabe was one of the worst elite and he was black and he even had a huge plane that was everything a pimpmobile strives to be. He was the event of red and brown drug dealers. White Hitler was an elite. His partner Eva Brawn must have been the greatest of bad ads drug and sex partners to have survived living with such a royal asshole.  We have lots of Elites today. Yellow elites like the murdering psychopath  Xi Ling.  White elites like nasty  Putin.  Really bad elites like Hussan Rouhani who probably has Jew blood in his coffee each morning..  

Generally speaking if you can be a pedophile and get away with it you might be an elite. Also if you can today have a private jet fly you and your friends to a party in Dubai you may be an elite.  

Laura is a grandmother. Gilbert the cockapoo was on top of her licking her face this morning. Normally he’s licking my face. So I had the priviledge of Laura being in bed and my escaping to the toilet without the usual face licking and body squirming.

I don’t have a royal ass wiper.  I was thankful for toilet paper.  I’ve known days when I’ve not had toilet paper.  Shitty days.  The elite probably have some kind of safety net that preserves them from the sudden awareness that there is no toilet paper. I wiped my own ass this morning despite my white priviledge.

I know I have a motorcycle and it’s a Harley and there are those people who only have a Honda. I once only had a Honda.  When I focus on what I don’t have and look at those around me I see I’m not priviledged and if they’re black like my black friend with all his friends, everyone likes the guy, I thinks it’s race.  People don’t like me because I’m white. I can’t change that so fuck them. It’s not because I’m an asshole.e My aboriginal friends had free university where as I worked 3 jobs day days evenings and weekends  and gave blood to get my education.  I don’t feel very elite about that.  I liked Einstein saying genius was 99% persperation and 1% inspiration. But he was a Jewish elite, a stupid guy who got his awards because he was Jewish. Everyone knows that? 

I’ve got this trailer and this motorcycle and a whole bunch of memories. I could have had a mansion but I wanted to travel so had a sailboat instead. I could have had security but I loved adventure. I can ‘explain’ my life as one of oppression and suffering or I can have gratitude for what I did have. I had a lot. Mostly I’m thankful for a mother and father who loved me and that’s been the greatest priviledge I’ve had.  I’ve known some elite who didn’t get that. They look rich but they are the poorest people I’ve known. Others not so.

Now I’m going to get on with my day looking to be offended and for someone else to blame. 



No comments: