Thursday, September 12, 2019

Good Morning God this Thursday

Good morning, God. Thank you for the alarm clock waking and the earth being here much as I remember it. Thank you especially for the squirmy licking body of room mate , friend and dog, Gilbert. Thanks for this morning’s breakfast, Ethiopian coffee cream and honey, hard boiled egg with salt, peanut butter and marmalade sandwich and Aviva yoghurt.  Thank you for the internet and emails and FB.  I do enjoy reading what my friends post.  I especially love the animals and sacred writing, nostalgia and dirty bits.  I feel so old and proper then read the totally risque stuff and think I once was lighter and freer and didn’t feel weighted down by the industrial military complex with their assasins and promises.

Thank you for the election. I know the bird has two wings and all political birds are albatross but I can pray for eagles. Thank you that the Israeli Iran war has not begun. Thank you that Bei jing and the Barbarian Xi Ling haven’t rolled the tanks into Hong Kong.  Thank you that North Korea hasn’t shot missiles Guam.

Please Lord stop the Moslem Jihadists and the Aetheist Communists  .  Protect our closest Allies, the Americans.  Please remove the lying stoner elitist traitor Trudeau from his puppet position. Give us something less creepy and smelly.  

Strengthen and guide Andrew Scheer and Jaget Singh.

Christ before me. Christ behind me. Christ to the right of me. Christ to the left of me. Christ below me. Christ above me. Christ in every word I speak. Christ in every thought I have. Christ protect me. Christ free me. May hummingbirds, bumblebees and dragonfly wings always beat your name. May I see you today in the infinite game of hide and seek.

Thank you for the light and the colour. Thank you for family and friends. Watch over them and keep them safe and help them prosper. Help those who are sick. Make me a channel of your peace!

Thank you for the rain that helps the plants. Help me feel joy.  Lighten my being and give me more energy and less pain.  Help me to focus on the wellness and not the disease. Help me be a good gardener.

Thank you Lord for the wholeness within.  

Thank you for that feeling of not being alone.

Thank you for the dreams last night.

Thank you for all your blessings.  .





No comments: