Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Gratitude

Thank you God for this day. Thank you for the light that came through my window this morning. Thank you for the heat inside. Thank you for the dog and cat rubbing up to me and their joy on my awakening, their pleasure in fresh kibble.  Thank you for the prospect of work and right livelihood. Help me to be the best I can be, to be empathic and intelligent, and guide me in what I say and do that I can be of maximum service to you.  Thank you for the Mini city car that takes me to and from work. Thank you for these legs for walking. Thank you for coffee in the morning. Thank you for the promise of spring with the coming of winter. Thank you for the possibility of trips of reprieve. Thank you for the opportunity to see my amazing family who do so much and accomplish such prodigious goals.  Thank you for my friends. Keep family and friends safe today.  Help me in my coming hours and days.  Guide me. Holy Spirit come. May I know you more deeply and more fully.  Help me, protect me, lead me.  Thank you for the sounds of people and birds and the fresh fragrances of autumn. Thank you for the glorious changes of colours with the fashion show of this planet. Thank you Lord Jesus, my saviour, healer and advocate. 

No comments: