Tuesday, December 1, 2015

John 8: 42 NIV Study Bible

"If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now I am here. I have not come on my own but he sent me.  Because you are unable to hear what I say, you belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.  Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”
The message of Jesus Christ is that God is not some old white hair guy or gal sitting on a cloud directing the universe. The Cosmic Christ is God Immanent.  God manifested himself in the world.  His son, his image, his word are here and now with us.  That word is the word of truth.
To me that is as true as ‘scientific truth’.  The Creationist knows God first manifest himself in Nature before the Fall and before the Cross.  Within nature there is the perfection and messages found in the matter of fractals, in the triangle, in the hologram.  There are immeasurably signs that man and nature did not just happen but were conceived.  A monkey given time simply could not compose as does Bach. The Big Bang theory, a foundation of science, states that there is a ‘finite’ time from creation. Within that time, a monkey simply could not compose as Bach.  Countless other matters of creation could not have ‘evolved’ simply because there is not the amount of time for evolution to occur. Further the idea of mutation doesn’t take into account that most mutation is devolutionary not evolutionary.  Understanding science and string theory and quantum physics scientists see the hand of God. Even Einstein, a theorist, said ‘God does not play with dice.’  This life is not ‘random’ but there is purpose.
I believe my purpose in life is truth.  The language of truth is fundamental.  The deep evil of political correctness language, the language of the demonic, is that it confuses truth.  “My truth”, says the devil.  Of course we all know that there are many perceptions and many angles of vision and experience. Yet in the end, we agree on truth in science. It’s called objectivity. My truth is subjectivity.  Together we know more than as one. Together we can.  The irony and hypocricy and utter deceit of the left and politically correct is their fixation on the ‘consensus opinion’ of ‘climate change’ yet they themselves insist on the language of ‘my truth’.  The very truth was the thing of ‘consensus’ not an individual claim. The devil lies. The devil is deceit. There is a yes and a no.  We know all is grey but the ‘aha’ moment gives us insight and discernment so that no everything isn’t true.  There is truth.  It is from God. It is the truth of science and gravity here on earth. It is the truth of right and wrong. There is morality.
Smoking marijuana and drinking excessively there is a blurring of the world. Everything is okay.  This is not enlightenment but devolution to a lower level of non discrimination. A child puts everything into his mouth and learns that poisons are not to be taken. The drug addict is so accepting so ‘chill’, so ‘cool’.  ‘Take it easy, Man, everything is cool.”  No it’s not. That’s the devil speaking. That’s a lie.  Everything is not ‘cool’.  Maybe in some metaphysical way it is but right here and now the killing of a child would not be cool. Ironically if I offer to taken the drug addict’s drug, suddenly this generous easy going guru of enlightenment becomes more truthful. The same with the politicians and rich men and women who are generous with the goods, labour and money of others.  It is not that they are evil but they do seem to heed the devil more than they heed the father. They are leaders who lead from behind not those who charge with the troops.
The historical Jesus said he was from God and that God sent him.  Fundamentally I don’t know how I got here.  I know from stories I was born to my mother but I don’t even remember it. I don’t remember my time in the womb. I have a birth certificate.  I presume that I exist as Descartes so simply stated, “I think therefore I am”  (Cogito ergo sum).  But I don’t know if I spontaneously occurred or was sent. It’s an act of humility to consider that I might not have the capacity to ‘self create’.  I know about sperm and eggs and that whole biological cycle but it’s all ancient and truly mysterious and difficult and unpredictable and even sketchy in parts that there is today no ‘consensus’ on the ‘start’ of human life.  The abortionists, great lovers of the devil, rich ruthless men and women who are the greatest of murderers and deceivers who have argued that it is not murder to kill even a full grown child in the mother’s womb about to be naturally born. These men and women for money would kill babies and toddler if they could convince the world that they were good.  The devil is the great deceiver.  But no we don’t quite know with utter certainly if God invests the fetus with life at the moment of egg meeting sperm or perhaps later in the womb. Indeed religionists say that each life is ‘predestined’. This means that God meant for the birth to occur. God mean for the egg to meet the sperm and life to follow. God did not mean for abortion to occur.
In this scenario there is a life purpose, that is God and there is the death purpose that is the Devil’s.  Freud called this ‘life wish’, eros and death wish, thanatos.  The devil is murderous. This dichotomy of good and evil is of this world , where truth and lie exist.  There is night and day. There is evidence of particle and wave.  Flow and stasis.  Right and wrong. Truth and lie.  The language is not ‘my truth’ and ‘your truth’ but rather ‘my perception of truth’ and ‘your perception of truth’ otherwise these politically correct nut bars would have us saying ‘my light’ and ‘your light’ and the pc police would have you arrested if you insisted at midnight in utter darkness that ‘its’ night’ not ‘day’.
Language is the first casualty of war.  And don’t get me wrong, I believe there is a war.  The devil is in the detail. The politically correct speakers are demonic. They are liars. They would try to convince us that ‘black is white’ so we will accept that ‘your money is my money’ and ‘your life is my life’.  Political correctness in all it’s forms is evil.  
Jesus Christ was without sin. To sin is to ‘miss the mark’. It means ‘to sin’ is to err.  My intention when I shoot my rifle at a target is to hit the bullseye.  When I miss I have ‘sinned’.  To those who argue that all is ‘determined’ and ‘all is fate’ and that they have no accountability and no responsibility then there can be no sin. Yet I have observed these sinners all my life and they are very specifically willing to accept praise and reward for what they do but unwilling to accept punishment and blame. They are above the law. Their truth is narcissism. Their father is the devil.   They ‘change history’ to agree with what they want because they do not want to admit that their ‘purpose’ was other and that good came regardless of their intent. They would argue that ‘good things’ happen and ‘bad things happen’ and they were ‘lucky’ and you were ‘un lucky’.  They deny they ‘fix’ the games because they are liars.  The devil is a murderer and a liar.  If all is ‘accidental’ then the devil doesn’t have to be accountable.  They never accept responsibility for their behaviour but would rather ‘deny, deny, deny, lie, lie, lie’.
Now  the old language of the Bible is nonetheless a valid language. I can use the word ‘karma’ instead of ‘retribution’. I can put the language of Jesus into the California message of the Secret. I can talk about the first law of physics as God and the second law of physics as the devil. I can show the opposing forces in the universe physically and ask why there would not be opposing forces in man. I feel there is a ‘good’ way to do something and a ‘bad’ way.  If I want to build something I can do it with ‘efficiency’ and ‘least waste and destruction’ or I can cause the most havoc and crisis to achieve my end.  The idea of good and bad, or good and evil is throughout our world and our society. We question the decisions that serve the fewest and celebrate those decisions that benefit the most.
Increasingly there are bankers and financial folk who trade in companies and acquire drugs that cure and yet they price them at maximum profit and show no interest in the outcomes of their decision and how they would affect a sick child.  There is a back lash.  It’s karma. It’s Jesus. It’s Christ. Life’s a bitch.  But there seems to be a connection between kicking and mule and being kicked back.  We know in war that more people are killed by ‘friendly fire’ and the ‘stupid decisions of leaders’ than by the enemy bullets.  This push back is everywhere. This is ‘truth’.
Now the politically correct would lie and lie extensively.  Truth is truth. It’s not a possession. The new consumer society would say this is ‘my planet’. This is ‘my galaxy’. This is ‘my creation’. They sound like little children because they have not morally or emotionally developed. They are not diaper trained either.  Jesus recognized that the world was full of children and he loved the children.  So he said, “forgive them for they know not what they do’.  They are the tool of the devil. They are deluded. They are the zombies who are taken over by political correctness and other godless lies.
Of course it’s not ‘cool’ to think of the Devil as a serpent. Just like it’s not cool to think of God as a white haired elder out on a cloud. Just as God is immanent so is the devil. The devil is that which is inside you that is destructive. God is that which is creative. God and the devil are two voices inside each of us.
Jesus is asking which you will call your Father. There is choice. And you will be accountable.

No comments: