Monday, September 26, 2022

Autumn air

I enjoyed the autumn air this morning.  It’s officially fall and the temperature has been lowering each day. This morning I walked the dog in shorts and a sweater.  I remembered London and Winnipeg.  A thousand falls before. The crisp air. The change. Bird behaviour mostly.  Preparing for winter.  I have little fat sparrows eating more than normal it seems. 
I was out hunting. I shot some grouse. Madigan actually fetched them.
I attended the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra with Dr. Colonel Hadfield revelling in the music and proximity to the man who sang David Bowie’s Space Oddity. Major Tom from the International Space Station.  His pictures played on the screens along the walls.  Laura was beautiful.  A reason to be alive.  A truly uplifting gift.  Star Wars theme by full orchestra.
Then a series of evening meals and great movies, Tom Cruise in Top Gun Maverick, and then Where the Crawdads sing and finally the documentary of Shania Twain.  It was a thoroughly peaceful relaxing loving weekend with Laura and Madigan.  We even had an outdoor lunch at the Havana on Commercial.  I bought us shirts and jackets because the fall wind despite the hot sun was chilly. 
Then. I so enjoyed learning in group again at the virtual Psychopharamacology workshop.  I drove with Madigan to the West End and Mexican lunch with Laura.  
I continue to go to Burnaby Mens.  I attended Western Canada Docs , our monthly meeting yesterday.  I’ve contributed to Cyberdocs. I’ve the long weekend planned for a hunting trip. Laura is coming to Princeton where I have 4 nights books in the Ace Motel.  I’ve stayed there so many times before. There’s always that sense of revisiting places known.  Learning more about them each time. Forgetting and remembering. 
I’m preparing for my month south, the workcation.  I loved going to MEC and buying another little portable single burner stove. I had the same for the Sturges trip but could not find it in the storage locker.  I bought another cot too so can try tenting.  I’ve a few days of travel.  It’s an  au femme vacation.
My back still hurts but is much improved thanks to the chiropracter Dr. Ready at Klein Clinic.
I pray each day. I meditate each day. I want to know God more. I have Madigan and his life ahead of me and continue to work.  I like my little home. I have all I need .  
In the bavk ground is threat of war with Communist China, war continues with Ukraine and Russia.  The globalists plot and Trudeau is a traitor. I told a major liberal supporter, that he always looked stoned to me, « He probably is, the in the know guy replied.  He hoped he ‘d step down and Christia Freeland would take over. She’s even more a WEF Schwab girl.  Biden appears to dement and the blow job queeen, his vice Kamala Harris may step in. Why do I knock her for using sex to progress in power.  I turned down just that opportunity and thought it was morals.  The funeral of Queen Elizabeth took place and we watched it on the television.
I’ve often though the Greek Gods were the template of politicians. All above my pay grade. I did enjoy going out to meet Pierre Poililerve at breakfast and his later winning the leadership of the Conservative Party.

Life is good. God is good.  

Thank you for all the blessings.  Grace is shining on me or I’m paying more attention.   I’m not glum and the fear is less.  

Thank you Jesus. 















No comments: