Monday, April 2, 2018

Spring Images, Easter and Gratitude

Thank you Lord for all your blessings. Thank you for healing. Thank you for Easter. Thank you for the spring. Thank you for family and friends. Thank you for Kevin and Anna and Laura and the God Children. Thank you for work. Help me to let go of the resentments for false witness.  Help me to live in this ‘post truth’ society. Help me to forgive the atheists and heathens who attack Christians. Help me to forgive the ignornant who flash pseudoscience to the masses to take advantage. Help me overcome jealousy and envy. Help me to maintain integrity in face of the rewards for terrorists and liars and their unsavoury supporters. Help me Lord be more at peace.Thank you for the resurrection. Thank you for NSRU.  Thank you for the inspiration. Help me to know which way to turn. Guide me in the coming weeks   Thank you for the healing that has helped me physically and emotionally these last weeks. Thank you for mobility. Thank you for my motorcycle and the joy in the open highway. Thank you for Gilbert and George. Thank you for my home. Thank you for friendships and family. thank you for Laura and Lorne this week. Thank you for Brian, Barbara, Vivian, Michel, Antonnio, George, Gayle, Peter, and all the others I saw this weekend.  Thank you for Christ Church Cathedral. Thank you for the organ and the brass. Thank you for the Vancouver Convention Centre. Thank you for Harley Davidson.  Thank you for spring flowers.  Thank you for all the blessings. Thank you for the sunshine. Thank you for the hopes in good weather and the promises.  Thank you Lord.
Trev Deely Cared for My HD all winter.

Laura and I loved this movie on Shaw.

Palm Sunday at Good Shepherd Church with Kevin, Anna, Laura and the God Kids.







Laura and her fans.

Trev Deely Harley Davidson Museum

Picked up fleece on first ride of the season to Chilliwack

Starbucks

Lorne


Cherry Blossoms Strathcona



Coal Harbour from Vancouver Convention Centre

River Walk



Vancouver Convention Centre

Best Buds. Gilbert and George



NSRU




Christ Church Cathedral Easter Morning.





1 comment:

Easter Images said...

Wow, Look pretty happy family. God bless you!