Monday, December 4, 2017

Gratitude Monday

Thank you Lord for this day.  Thank you for the weekend and the rest. Thank you for Gilbert my dog and George the cat, two caring companions whose antics amuse me constantly. George just ran ‘thundering cat’ through the home past blind Gilbert who twirled about followed him for a bit wondering no doubt what all the fuss was about.
Thank you for the planet , the air and the sun, the trees and the green and all the animals and creatures who are cohabitants on this galactic Noah’s ark spinning about the sun as the sun revolves its way about the arm of this wondrous armpit of a universe.  May we meet friendly aliens soon.  Help us to build a space ship to take us to Mars and beyond.  Guide us out of the waste of political correctness and lawyers and beurocrats and politicians quibbling to the science of intergalactic travel and inter dimensional movement. Let us be explorers again not hoarders.  Help us to focus on what is most important and not live lives of ‘quiet desperation’ in fear constantly looking over our shoulders for religious police, political police, professional police and all manner of men with guns representing those who steal a lot or those who steal a little.
Help me in my meditation to gain enlightenment.  Help me to push beyond where the Tibetan monks where when the Chinese communist thugs genocided them and forced the Dalai Lama to be homeless and wandering.  A good man. A wise man.  Help the South Africans who in the only way they knew tried to bring enlightenment to a country crippled by tribal cannibalism and greed. Help Zimbabwe overcome it’s military dictatorship of men and women who like Stalin liked shiny things and like Mohammed like sex slaves and children brides.  Help all these perverts and adolescents lift up their heads and look to the heavens.  See God in all his Glory there in the unseen with in and in the future of the human race as travellers not stagnant pond scum squabbling over who has the shiniest thing.
Forgive Hollywood for the crime of waste. Forgive all those who live by covert aggression. Forgive the courts for their refusal to lift up their heads remaining focused on increasing delays upon delays.  Help us all move apace with the world and not waste more and more time delaying and delaying for beurocratic sake.  Please God hold committees personally accountable so that they’d will no longer be able to dilly dally while the rest of us pay their abhorrent wages.
Help our government have new meaning.  Let not Canada be the place remembered for universal abortion, universal euthanasia, universal heroin , universal political correctness, universal marijuana, death of freedom speech, sharia law for all, the niqqab for women and jihad for men. Help us be more than just a brand of maple syrup, sickly sweet for fear of offending anyone.  Help us regain the lost blue of our past flag before the communism was thrust upon us with the corruption of Quebec, it’s mafia and biker gains and its red and white and a maple leaf that doesn’t stand for all of Canada only Quebec and Ontario.  If the flag is not to change then let western Canada join the US for it’s high time we stopped paying for all the waste of central government with it’s chronic abuses.
Lord protect me. Christ before me, Christ within, Christ beside me, Christ above me. Christ below me. Lord of light. Lord of Lords. Lord of all creation, thou who is more than all I can imagine, thou who is loving and kind and true, show me the way which will help me out of this mess that is fake news and trillions of banker scat and waste and endless war. Help me to see the good wherever I go. Help me focus on the right and good and not so be overwhelmed by the darkness. Help me lift up my eyes. Help me find within me the way to levitate. Help me to materialize love and know that all is light and that all is energy and that we are not just the grave but birth and love as well
As Christmas comes restore my hope.  As Christmas nears help me to feel the air and move between the molecules in the infinite spaces that exist between the atoms within. Help me to know the galaxy of particles and space that the nothingness, the nada of St. John is so much greater than the stuff of creation. Let me expand my consciousness and know thee as thou doth know me. Help me overcome the fear and know that as you care for a tiny bird so you care for me. Son of man . Son of God be my personal saviour. Save me today from the liars and the false accusers, from those who would use these poor souls to wield axes and swords and guns above the heads of us who merely chop wood and carry water. Help me as a doctor face these devils and tyrants and those who would not be well but seek wealth and hate instead but come as wolves in lambs clothing.
Help me Lord face the unknown patient who my lawyers tell me is a dangerous enemy and I would embrace for it is in the touch that healing comes.  Don’t keep playing your legal game for huge profit of claiming that catching the one justifies destroying the city.  Wake up to the idea that you are the problem with your medieval ideas of justice and retribution as you are made to play favourites for the elite and that whatever else you do is secondary to your primary goal to protect their priviledge.
I would not care if you would leave me alone to do my work but you insist that I am a projection of yourself and I am not and you do not know me and cannot know me because you are not in the street today where the dying is happening because of the war that is waging in this land. There is war here and the war is expanding because of your fear and your hatred.  You are choosing the evil and I am choosing the good. I am doing good and what you are doing is not helping the good. You have chosen evil. You had the choice and you chose evil.  I have the choice and I choose good.
Be the gone Satan.  Satan is the ancient name for all that is wrong. Not some personified devil but a metaphor for this who cannot see beyond their fear and the shiny things. The reflections of the light for the light itself is blinding.
I’m begging you Lord be with me today. Guide me.  Help me.  Help me overcome the call of the aetheists to sloth and gluttony and hedonism and deceit and murder. Help me avoid the lies of these who would deny their fellows killed millions in the name of the godless.
Help me today follow you and help me healing and heal.  Please Lord help me always to see the glass half full. Help me to be quiet and caring and hold true to the course with you God of Light and truth as my Lodestar.  Be thou the Lord Star of my Life.
Yea thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death you are with me.
I am afraid seeing the stranger of their unknown physical diseases, the viruses and bacteria they bring in sickness to me, as I’m afraid of the memes they introduce to my mind , the sickness and paranoid and now I am told that my very government who I thought worked with me to help us all is instead poised ever with a knife in my back to stab me with joy and pleasure claiming that they are doing their jobs and insisting they know best but I am to go into this awful meeting with all the fear and trepidation that doctors carry into that initial contact with disease and unknown and know that you are so quick to kill all honor, all truth, all life for the STATE is a greater killer than all men alone and kill as surely as epidemics and I face the insane and the diseased and the addicted and have known their violence and untruth and I must go there day after day now knowing that no one has my back but you My Lord and Savior. I beg you be with me today. Help me be strong and face this day.  We have done so long and so well to make it look easy and yet it’s never been. The sacred successes have caused those who sit on the sidelines to swagger and glory in their own cowardice shame and inactivity living their lives as critics far from the front backed by their guns and authorities while we go out alone and face our fears and hope that this person is there to get well and not looking to use a doctor for their financial meal or to to eat us as cannibals among us.  Please Lord help me face the terrible dangers of these unknowns and walk on.
I am thankful that the utter incompetence and terrors of our media and government turn me to you Lord Jesus. I am desperate for God because there is so much failure in the institutions that were supposed to serve us. There are no resources. I am ever begging and crying out for help for others and know that I am increasingly alone and that we seem to be losing to those who make profit on death, the abortionists, the euthanasia mongers, the drug pushers, the boards of tobacco companies the corrupt bankers and the the evil elite that seem to be winning in the dichotomy of those who must surely be doing all they can at the top to help us all for surely there is good and evil even in the elite.
Help me always to see the world in colour and not only in the black and white of paranoia and identity politics and the chronic insanity of the sordid partisan press of today. Help me discern truth.
Guide me Lord. Thank you that I am able to see the light that is you. Thank you for all that you do for me. Holy Spirit come.  Holy Spirit be with me today.  Help those I would help and protect us on this battlefield where we are the first cross from those who bomb hospitals and would kill doctors and the wounded as well. And help us all from those who would steal from the wounded as they are legion today.  Help me today in my work. Guide me.
Help my dog be well too, Lord for he is little and I know you care most for the small. I am so very small Lord. I am humble and meek and know I am nothing without you. But with you what can I fear. Help me connect with you within in and without.  Please Lord let me see you everywhere and everywhen today and always.
Thank you Lord Jesus.  God of gods, holy God of Holy God.  Being without end.

No comments: