Thursday, November 30, 2017

Gratitude Thursday

I am grateful today for the air I breathe. Thank you Lord for the rain that makes the air so fresh and clean.
I am grateful for my dog Gilbert and the cat George. Thank you for their company and health
I am grateful today for my health, mental, physical, emotional and spiiritual. Thank you Lord for the guidance and care that has helped me maintain my health with your grace despite trials and tribulation.
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil.
I am grateful today for the food in the refridgerator and cupboards, the food I prepared for breakfast, the coffee I made on the propane stove and drank this morning reading the messages on my iPad thanks to the wi if.
Thank you Lord for this trailer I live in and the amenities I know, the shower, hot water and heat.  Thank you for my neighbour who I met walking his dog as I walked mine.
Thank you for the trees and stream and quiet path.
I am grateful today for work and the ability and training to help people who are ill.  I am thankful for the years of service.
I am thankful for my loving parents now departed and my loving family members who are departed and the amazing family I know here and overseas.  Thank you for such blessings and the blessings of such amazing friends both departed and still present. May I be a better friend and a more a loving family member.  Thank you Lord.
Thank you Lord for space ships and galaxy and physics and chemistry and poetry and art.  Thank you for the wonders of creation.
I am grateful for our relationship Lord. I know you best in silence, and call on you most in times of fear, and anger, and uncertainty.  I am so thankful for your presence and guidance. I have been insensitive at times but help me gain greater awareness and know you as you know me. Be with me now Lord . Holy Spirit Come.
Christ within me. Christ without. Christ of yesterday tomorrow and today. Christ above me. Christ below me. Christ to the front and back of me. Christ to the sides. Christ in all my endeavours. Christ in all those who meet me. Christ in all that talk to me. Christ in every action and every deed. Christ in stillness. Christ in sound. Christ in every thought.  Christ protect me. Christ surround me with your love and help me to love as you love.
Thank you.

No comments: