Sunday, April 10, 2022

Palm Sunday

God is omniscient.  Following Brother Lawrence, practice of the prescence of God, we know that it is only our human mind that creates the linearity of time. It is a matter of perception, an individual in the interconnected sea of consciousness. Time and Interdimensional reality are constructs. 
Today is Palm Sunday.  I hold within me the history of Jesus.  I hold the Hero’s tale of Joseph Campbell. I hold the paradox of love conquering all.  The Christian story begins in Bethlehem with Mother Mary and Joseph.  Jesus later taught and performed miracles. The Holy Week is the time of the cross.  The death and resurrection.  
The song goes ‘were you there when they crucified my Lord.”  Dr. Carl Jung interpreted dreams as the dreamer being all persons and aspects of the dream. I’m Jesus. I’m Herod. I’m the mother of God. I’m Judas.  I’m the soldier that stabbed Jesus in the side.  I’m the good thief.  In every aspect I am he.  God is all and God is good all the time.  Forgiveness saves.  I was taught by Jesus to love my enemy .  That of course didn’t mean to let him kill me. I don’t allow a child or a sick person to hurt me in their delusions. Yet I understand their sickness and try not to live in the world but rather understand as Jesus did. This too shall pass.  The real life persists beyond the temporal existence of individual life.  The world of solids is the antechamber to heaven.  I will die and resurrect as Jesus died and resurrected.  
Palm Sunday, today, within, Jesus entered the holy city of Jerusalem. He was greeted with chants, “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”   “”Hosanna in the highest!” This was the revelation of Jesus as the Messiah.  The one who comes again.  The anointed one. The fulfillment of the ancient prophecy.  The people threw palms at the feet of Jesus in celebration. 
Hosanna! Pray, save us! Hosanna. Praise. 







No comments: