Friday, February 16, 2018

Gratitude

Thank you God for this new day.  Help me to use it for your glory.  Help me to see the positive.  Let me always remember that ‘yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, thou aren’t with me.”
Thank you for my health and the health and wellness of my dog Gilbert and the visiting cat, George. Thank you for their morning antics and excitement over being fed. Help me to show the same joy in simple things. 
Thank you for my breakfast.  Thank you for the warmth this morning after the furnace has been fixed the last two days. Thank you for indoor plumbing and hot and cold water.  Thank you for the lovely Canadian view. Thank you for the crocuses and snow drops and green buds appearing on trees. Thank you for the Spring. Thank you for the increasing length and light in the day.
Thank you for work that fulfills the Buddhist criteria of ‘right livelihood’.  Thank you for the people I work with and those I serve. Thank you for the wankers in government even though they’re a bad lot , they are as necessary as manure if we expect growth. Please lord give us a higher quality of fertilizer soon.  Help me be more forgiving and learn to let go of my anger when I see the corruption and waste and listen to the media lies about Canada and BC and Vancouver.  Please Lord lets put an end to the nefarious inroads that UN Agenda 21 has made into our beurocracies and government.  Let us hold these traitors accountable.  Help me Lord go about my work without being distracted by the destructiveness of the ideologically driven nut bars that have usurped power and are increasingly raping this once great country for their own small elite good.
Please Lord help me to rise above the insane politics of today.  Thank you for the Bible and the stories which remind me that this is not new and that we have survived over and over again the stupidity and greed of men and women.  Help me Lord see the resilience of human kind and see that we are progressing ever forward and ever closer to you.  I believe in Homo Spiritualis, the next generation of humans who aren’t Polly Anna and know that authenticity and transparency are as fundamental as truth to the future progress.  Please help the politics of this world and our law courts trapped in in the 19th century catch up with scientific advances in the 21st century. Help our churches, synagogues and mosques come into the 21st century along.  Right now we have monkeys making decisions about nuclear weapons and we really do need to collectively get into space to remember how tiny our one planet is, how vast the universe, and how Great God is.  Help me to know my right size and rise about the little stuff. Help me to be a part of the good and not just another dime a dozen critic. Help me to seek solutions rather than just point out flaws.  
Help me Lord be better than I am.
Help me pray Lord. Help me be still and quiet and hear your peace and wisdom.
Thank you Lord for the Holy Bible and all the Holy teachings in the world. Thank you for the saints and prophets who teach love.  Help us all especially me to ‘do unto others as I would have others do unto me”.  Help me be a better doctor and more considerate and more effective. Help me heal and guide me in my listening and talking.  Help me to focus and be fully present each moment. 
Thank you God for faith and hope. 
Thank you God for this day.  
Thank you for all your blessings. Please watch over and keep safe and help prosper my family, friends and neighbors and those I come in contact with today.  Thank you Lord for everything.  

No comments: