I slept well dreaming of a couple I know who bought another coastal sailboat after selling theirs. I was enjoying their company and being back on the sea. I drove back from Merritt in my Thor Motorcoast and it brought back memories of cruising. I really am enjoying the comfort and luxury of the Thor, land travel and reliable electricty, heat and water. Living on a sail boat was a challenge at time but being at anchor was unbeatable.
It’s noisy in the city. I was slow adjusting to the quiet of the country. I felt I was lonely when I may have just been experiencing to some extent the quiet. It took us an hour to set up to go, three hours driving, then an hour to set up here. I drop off my laundry then Madigan and I drove across town to visit with Laura. I didn’t like the stupidity of traffic. A couple of pedestrians ran across the road in front of me. Madigan as usual was beside himself seeing his love Laura. She spills him. We had lunch at No 3 Cafe. She had ham and cheese . I order ad turkey sandwich and a chicken sandwich thinking of him. As it was he just wanted her ham and only had a little of the turkey or chicken. He was too excited.
We headed home. She’s here this weekend. I emailed Clinton Pines RV . It’s 4 and 1/2 hour of travel , a bit of a stretch but I didn’t think the RV parks still open in Princeton could accommodate the motorhome. I hope to hear from them today. I let Mary Lou know we’re to be away Oct. 2 to 17 and I won’t be working the Mondays and Thursday mornings.I’ll work Wednesday and Thursday and Thursday afternoon. It will give me some relief from the body thrashing hunting.
All is well. It’s a cloudy day but weather is fine. Good walk with him

No comments:
Post a Comment