Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Psalm 5

Lead me Oh Lord in your righteousness
  because of my enemies -
   make your way straight before me.
Not a word from their mouth can be trusted;
  their heart is filled with malice.
Their throat is an open grave;
  with their tongues they tell lies.
Declare them guilty, Oh God!
  Let their intrigues be their downfall.
Banish them for their many sins,
  for they have rebelled against you.
But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
  let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
Surely Lord, you bless the righteous;
  you surround them with your favour as with a shield.
Psalm 5, Holy Bible NIV

I am put upon by those who lie to make money for themselves, who would deceitfully harm me for their riches.  Their shameful greed and deceit and lies have reached out to include me in their grovelling worm like disgusting life of feeding on others, angry, self righteous, purulent, demonic biters of the hands that feed, self justifiers of their own arrogance and enmity.  I know my orubunga teeth are just biting my ass while my own hand slaps my face and I seek to disconnect from the autonomous self destructive thanatos limb of my existence. I attract this.
I prayed on the mountain. I meditated in the deep woods.
But a voice said to me it is easy to be with God alone. It is easy to be in love with the Lord when the Lord is with you and you are with God and people are far away in the maddening crowds.
The Chinese attacked the Tibetan monks until all were dead but those who held British 303’s shooting back at the modern machine guns of the Borg like commies.  The Dalai Lama fled to India.  He continues to complain.  The greatest genocide of peaceful people continues make the Israeli Palestine media extravaganza look like kindegardens.  Justin Trudeau embraces the Chinese Leader as his father did before him.  Meanwhile more settlements occur in what was once the land of the Holy.  Canadians are killers and their leader of death an avowed abortionist.  And all the abortionists and killers of babies unite in a new one world order of death.
And Hillary staggers. She wanted third trimester abortions to go on.  Viable infants dragged from their wombs by the rich and powerful who deny mothers the means of existence giving them no choice but to kill their babies.
And they lie.
The media is more insane today in it’s cacophony of paid propaganda that even the Pope appears the Anti Christ and we are given little choice as to what to believe when so much is deceitful that Caligula might as well be in charge and Nero playing his lute as Rome burns.
It does seem so hopeless when one watches the news.
So don’t watch the news, old lies.  CBC news the worst of all.  Misinformation and political can’t masquerading as truth, soft sold, hard sold but all a putrid pile from eastern Canada’s increasing wasteful spending machine, forcing the country into millennial of debt while stealing money to save us all from heat proposed to be a risk in a thousand years or more while today there is no fuel for children, no food, no heat, because the playthings and palaces of the well dressed dictator class want more and more.
Depression would loom if we all were not as those in Nazi Germany in 1939 before the war was declared and the agenda was disclosed.  Civil war is upon us as virgins are raped here and no one waits for heaven any more.  Heaven is Christian created and all can reap the benefits of decades of sacrifice by the Godly of every religion.
Save the planet and kill the babies. Feed Gaia monster with the entrails of infants.
Mothers cry out for their babies as our leaders demand their children.  Once the leaders waited till their children were young men and then they took them to machine gun them in trenches but now they sacrifice them for stem cells and eugenics and immortality.
Huffington Post says he’s very well dressed.  Vanity Fair says he’s so very young.
No one commented on Churchill’s appearance but they did say Hitler wore nice clothes.
What insanity is this vanity.  Ecclesiastes comes to mind.
Wake up!!!!
Wake up!!
The fool is no longer on the hill. He’s not in the asylum.  The monkeys are in parliament. The senate is a stable.
Don’t ask where are you Joe DiMaggio?  Ask where are you Isaiah?  Where is Krishna. Where is Buddha.  Where are you Jesus? Yes, Jesus, son of God, killed by the men who would claim they know what is right for you, but all they know is what is right for them.
And I ask you God will you guide me this day. Will you show me where the mines are in the minefield of angry people looking to find offence with all the activists and other ‘ists’ looking for an excuse to expiate the guilt of the blood of infants and the mass slaughter of the children while young men in gangs rape the white women who no one cares about any more.
Please God be with me today.  Show me the way. Let me be protected by your shield. Let me forget the infamy of social media with the forced news and advertisement that now pollutes the family album and the notes from friends.  I would see a laughing child without struggling to shut out your cacophony of fear and lust advertising.  Let me alone.
But I came down from the mountain because a wee small voice said, as to Job, it is only Love of God if you can work among the poor and remember me in all your activities.
You are never alone.
We are always together.
Look for Jesus here not there.
Practice the presence of God in the midst of others.  Love God as God is in all of us and in this world as much as alone on the mountain.  There will always be war Krishna told Arjuna, and the war will always be family, but the question is only will you participate or isolate.  And there is no straight lines on this globe.  I sailed away for 25 days but came ashore again. I go off into the wilderness for weeks on end but come back to this Sin City.  There is always Babylon. There is always Vancouver. There is even Toronto and London and Paris is burning.  Washington is Rome.  Moscow and Beijing have never been closer together and farther apart.
But you are to serve me in all your affairs.  You are to love the un loving.  It is spiritual to ‘do unto others as you would have them do unto you’. The great law of karma and retribution exists.  There is love in all the dark places but walking in the light is only right.
Come with me today. Get up and take your cross.  It’s really very light considering.  Look where you are going. All you need to do is ‘suit up and show up’.  Pray ceaselessly as St. Paul said.
Surely God will help the righteous.  Surely God will shield the righteous.
Thank you Lord. Hallelujah.  God is great. God is love.  God is here and there and all around us. God be with me. Jesus be behind, beside, beneath, above , within and on the lips and in the eyes of all I meet today. May I be a channel for your peace and love. Help me today Oh Lord.  Guide me, be with me.
Thank you

No comments: