Monday, July 27, 2015

Journal - Monday - Treading Time

I’m up. I’ve walked the dog and he’s shat.  Blue sky and clouds.  It was a chilly night.  Woke 5 am.  Chilled.  Must put out the electric heater or electric blanket.  Or wear a sweater to bed. I’d like this if I was tenting.  Normal for the lake.  Just a little brisk for home.  I did love the little guy cuddling up against me for warmth this morning.  Rubbed his belly and felt connected. Prayed.
Now the banana has helped.  I’m thankful for food.  The heater is doing a great job.  I was standing over the vent making coffee. Now eating bread and jam.  Already answered crisis calls. Big question is whether to ride the motorcycle or sports car to work. Feeling vulnerable I pass on the motorcycle. Feeling courageous I ride it.  I’m experiencing this cautionary streak.  Taking least risks.  Concerned about health and fearful of injury.  I don’t have it often. I know others live lives like this.  I just shake it off and face my fears but now it’s different.
I’m Treading Time.
Gilbert’s begging and i’ve showed him away. He doesn’t like bread.  Would lick the butter off but leaves the bread.
Thank you Lord for this day. Thank you for coffee. Thank you for the rains. Thank you for the blue sky and clouds. Thank you for the light. Thank you for work. Thank you for communication.  Thank you for utensils. Thank you for plates and cups. Thank you for the electric kettle. Thank you for pecan bread.  Thank you for rhubarb jam. Thank you for sleep. Thank you for a night with pleasant dreams. Thank you for the tv series Dark Matter.  Thank you for the tv series Humans.  I enjoyed watching episodes last night. Thank you for Apple and I tunes . Thank you for Wind Wi fi.  Thank you for my book. Thank you for my computer. Thank you for family first. Thank you for friends. Thank you for work. Thank you for showers and hot water and soap. Thank you for shampoo.  Thank you for work.  Thank you for my office. Thank you for my assistant. Thank you for physicians. Thank you for my teachers. Thank you for books . Thank you for vehicles. Thank you for birds and animals.  Thank you for tables. Thank you for couches. Thank you for beds. Thank you for taste. Thank you for eyes and sight. Thank you for this comforting heat.  Thank you for the laundry and clean clothing.  Thank you for the Bible and for Jesus. Thank you for St. Teresa and St. John.  Thank you for the coming hunting season. Thank you for trucks and quads. Thank you for boats and lakes and oceans and rivers.  Thank you for pens.  Thank you for indoor plumbing.
Time to get moving

No comments: