Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Love Between the Sacred and Profound

I asked Aubrey my assistant to help get a paypal system attached to the blog so I could sell my poetry book. Like so many things, this has been a 'process'.  I first had a pay pal account a few years back but didn't use it and then it expired. Then we got an new one but I didn't know if I could sell off the blogger site then found out I could then asked Aubrey how to set it up.  She took up the challenge and today I see the result. I love it, except, the name of the book has changed from Love Between the Sacred and Profane to Love Between the Sacred and Profound.
Since this will be changed tomorrow I really didn't want to lose this moment so added this 'blog post'.  Love Between the Sacred and Profound might reflect my maturity as a poet.
I was honored to read poetry from Love Between the Sacred and Profane at the April 9, Poetry Night. Dennis E. Bolen hosted the event and I read along side, Bernice Lever, Fran Bourassa, Bonnie Nish, and Renee Salikar.  Now there was profound! A wonderful night of words.

No comments: