Friday, February 22, 2013

Gratitude

Thank you Lord for Gilbert on his birthday and the three years we've shared together.
Thank you Lord for the air I breathe and the heart I have to pump the blood through my vessels. Thank you for my health. Thank you for the work I am able to do, my home, my friends, my family.
Thank you for the internet and the entertainment of Netflix.
Thank you for the other dogs that Gilbert plays with. Thank you for vehicles, the bicycle, cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats. Thank you for electronics. Thank you for the sun and moon and rain and green grass and winter and spring coming. Thank you for my fishing license. Thank you for the stove and the food I prepare at home. Thank you for the fresh fish and the food distribution centres. Thank you for the sidewalks and wastebaskets and street muscians. Thank you Lord for the Bible and the other holy books. Thank you for all the saints and all those who seek God in any language, anywhere. Thank you for my education and the schools and colleges and universities. Thank you for lamplight at night. Thank you for candlelight. Thank you for diesel stoves. Thank you for love of human kind. Thank you Lord for all your blessings. Thank you for coffee and chocolate and olive oil and butter. Thank you for incense. Thank you for politics and religion and money and gold. Thank you for pearls and diamonds and banks and businesses. Thank you for fashion and architecture and art and music. Thank you for dance. Thank you for typing and ipads and Apple and PC. Thank you for dog sweaters. I've got to go because it's chilly and Gilbert despite his delight in meeting little dogs on the street must join me in the heat of my car for which I'm especiallly thankful for so we can go home and light a stove this cool night. Thank you God for all your blessings.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: