Sunday, November 4, 2012

Toshiba Ultrabook with Windows 8

I upgraded my office Toshiba to the newest Ultrabrook and am truly enjoying the revolutionary features. It's very similar to the MacAir I had that was stolen by a patient at the clinic. It has some ad antage being windows and android but still isn't as easy to use as mac. Further MSN has some ongoing costs that are substantial for programs that might be considered required.  Irritating business practices that have me sometimes wishing for a saner place without  "clever" sharks. Mac has had its moments but they both aren't as offensive  as the phone plans and cable companies. Today people are being nickel and dimed to death, a saying I first heard from my parents.  I remember when the bank first introduced bank machines. Everything was 'free' and we were encouraged to use them, then one day there were surcharges throughout the system.  Clever? Still the technology is amazing and we're very fortunate to have access to this level of sophistication.  I love that so much knowledge and capacity are available in the home.

No comments: