Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Closer



I just watched episodes of The Closer from First Season and loved them. I'd watched several episodes over the last few years as a result of surfing on regular tv but was fortunate to get the First Season on sale because of a missing disc. Great cop drama. Terrific plots with a marvellous soap opera of characters who I really warmed to.


Deputy Police Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson and her Major Crimes Division. Kyra Sedgwick is the amazing star. So complex and captivating.

At first I thought of Clint Eastwood, then Mel Gibson, then Sandra Bullock and finally Meryl Streep and Angelina Jolie. But genetically I'd have to say Bruce Willis is in there somewhere as well. Well done, Kyra Sedgwick. Thanks for the entertainment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice article as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about that theme. The only thing it would also be great to see here is a few photos of some gizmos.
Jeff Trider
Phone jammer